16pc L.A. Colors Extreme Shine Gel Nail Polish No UV Needed, Intense color, Fuss free Set 2nd Edition / all New 16 Colors uploaded by Lanae S.16pc L.A. Colors Extreme Shine Gel Nail Polish No UV Needed, Intense color, Fuss free Set 2nd Edition / all New 16 Colors uploaded by Arianna O.

BY L.A. COLORS

GEL-LIKE, HIGH GLOSS SHINE NO UV LIGHT NEEDED FUSS FREE REMOVAL Introducing Color Craze Gel Polish... wears like a polish, shines like a gel. Available in 16 eye popping shades. Get amazing, salon quality results without the hassle of a UV lamp and... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lanae S.
Lanae S.
Los Angeles, CA
Love! Love! Love! This nail polish is so bomb and crazy affordable at every beauty supply store. It really looks like I have gel nails when I put on a top & bottom coat. I'd definitely buy more colors so I have a wider variety of polishes, so far I have 3 colors and my favorite is damsel!
The price usually ranges from 1.50$-3.00$
Lisa-Marie P.
Lisa-Marie P.
Orillia, ON
Love all the color choices but I must get bad batches, my nail dry with little bumps and it doesn't look very good.  Will keep trying them as I have 2 colors and could have just been how I applied it.  I find the brush isn't that great either and kinda clumpy. does not glide very well for me.
dulce C.
dulce C.
Orlando, FL
I am in love with these nail polish I have every single color and I can't wait to get more. It looks amazing it will last a long time and he's easy to remove I love it
Arianna O.
Arianna O.
I love this polish.. Dry fast, lovely colors and lasting.. Perfect color. This one is so beautiful