16pc L.A. Colors Extreme Shine Gel Nail Polish No UV Needed, Intense color, Fuss free Set 2nd Edition / all New 16 Colors uploaded by Arianna O.16pc L.A. Colors Extreme Shine Gel Nail Polish No UV Needed, Intense color, Fuss free Set 2nd Edition / all New 16 Colors uploaded by Lanae S.16pc L.A. Colors Extreme Shine Gel Nail Polish No UV Needed, Intense color, Fuss free Set 2nd Edition / all New 16 Colors uploaded by Beverly h.

BY L.A. COLORS

GEL-LIKE, HIGH GLOSS SHINE NO UV LIGHT NEEDED FUSS FREE REMOVAL Introducing Color Craze Gel Polish... wears like a polish, shines like a gel. Available in 16 eye popping shades. Get amazing, salon quality results without the hassle of a UV lamp and... see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Ravan A.
Pittsburgh, PA
Surprisingly impressed with these. Some of the colors take more coats than others but they dry quick and last a long time. I would totally use it again. I got it at big lots oddly enough. Give it a try - it’s at least worth the price.
Beverly h.
Riverside, CA
Wow !! Only $1.99 for these gel nail polish that look just like the gel polish at the salon! So worth it and I️ recommended to all my friends. I️ have 3 now looking to buy more for my collection. They have different colors for everybody!
Juanita V.
Where i work we have fancy fingers on Tuesday. Were all the residents come down and get their nails done and this is one of the most popular brands in the tubs of polishes
Lanae S.
Los Angeles, CA
Love! Love! Love! This nail polish is so bomb and crazy affordable at every beauty supply store. It really looks like I have gel nails when I put on a top & bottom coat. I'd definitely buy more colors so I have a wider variety of polishes, so far I have 3 colors and my favorite is damsel!
The price usually ranges from 1.50$-3.00$
Lisa-Marie P.
Orillia, ON
Love all the color choices but I must get bad batches, my nail dry with little bumps and it doesn't look very good.  Will keep trying them as I have 2 colors and could have just been how I applied it.  I find the brush isn't that great either and kinda clumpy. does not glide very well for me.
dulce C.
Orlando, FL
I am in love with these nail polish I have every single color and I can't wait to get more. It looks amazing it will last a long time and he's easy to remove I love it
Molly S.
Metropolis, IL
These actually work fairly well for the price. I did two coats and dried under a UV lamp and the purple is pretty sweet! I'll use more of this product.
Danielle V.
Great polish. Last a while on nails but does seem to clump up after a while of using it. Doesn’t last that long in bottle, you have to use right away.
Dillincia K.
Kissimmee, FL
I got this turquoise color and I’m in love I use it almost all the time. I get so many compliments. It’s very easy to use and not so pricey
Krystal C.
Birmingham, AL
Like how shiny the polish looks inside it's bottle just as much as I enjoy them on my nails. And I like how the color lasts a while too.