BY TYLER CANDLE COMPANY

A floral, woody blend combined with patchouli and vanilla with a heavy musk undertone. Very sophisticated and truly addictive! Just a touch in your laundry makes your clothes smell heavenly. It's especially nice to use on your linens and bath towels. see more...

Courtney O.
West Monroe
Oh my goodness Ed! Heavenly sheets are just a wash away! This detergent not only smells wonderful, but leaves your sheets clean and so very soft. I have turned to adding a dab of this wash to everything I wash —- however, even my husband knows my sheets best be washed ONLY in tyler!
Sommer W.
dallas, TX
THE BEST SMELLING DETERGENT EVER!  I use it for everything! My clothes have never smelt so amazing and my sheets are sooooo clean! It is so effective and smells so strong, but in a good way! Its a little pricey but a little bit goes a long way! I will buy again!
Logan H.
Durant, OK
This laundry detergent is to die for!!! The scent is so amazing! It lasts forever and leaves your clothes smelling so good. Even guys like the scent of this. They have a candle in this same scent and it is absolutely a must in my house.
Jane W.
Birmingham
This detergent is fantastic! It’s amazing! Smells a lot like Angel perfume! I use just about a teaspoon per load in me HE washer and I use a pure and clean detergent to do the washing. This product I just use for scent. It’s something I will keep ordering!!!