Home & GardenLaundry SuppliesTyler Candle Company
16oz Glam Wash in High Maintenance by Tyler Candle Company

16oz Glam Wash in High Maintenance by Tyler Candle Company

by Tyler Candle Company

A floral, woody blend combined with patchouli and vanilla with a heavy musk undertone. Very sophisticated and truly addictive! Just a touch in your laundry makes your clothes smell heavenly. It's especially nice to use on your linens and bath towels.

Has anyone used the high maintenance laundry soap from Tyler Candle? Wondering what kind of scent it has.
Is the scent child-friendly as well?
How is this with sensitive skin?
Start your review of 16oz Glam Wash in High Maintenance by Tyler Candle Company!
How would you rate this product?
Jenna M.
Russellville, AR
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Love love love this! I mix it with a free and gentle laundry detergent that is unscented, so it goes a lot farther. I use this sparingly on my blankets sheets and bedding, and it is amazing. The smell last forever, and I have a hard time deciding between the high maintenance and diva sense. Highly recommend this is amazing. Totally worth the price.Tyler Candle Company Tyler Candle Glamorous Wash Laundry Detergent 3.78 Liters (Gallon) - Diva
Ashley S.
Killeen
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
If you don’t have this RUNNNN & go get it. I add just a small cap full to my laundry detergent and it makes my laundry smell amazing! I also use it on my bedding and the smell lasts so long! Since I only use a cap full the jug has literally lasted me A YEAR! I gave it four stars because of the price (it’s around $90) but again it lasted a very long time.
Tiphanie S.
Festus
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love to use any of the Tyler Candle company glam washes. I typically save the detergent for bigger items that will really hold on to the aroma, like my sheets and towels. I recommend this if you’re like me and love your house smelling fresh for company!
Maite L.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Amazon
Amazing!!! I add half of the glam wash and half tide to my laundry and my clothes smell like heaven! I bought the Diva scent, but I do love High Maintenance as well!
Hillary D.
Milton, FL
I love everything Tyler! Their washing detergent is the best by far. It makes your clothes smell so good and it lasts forever!
Celeste F.
Hallandle Bch, FL
This is the best smelling detergent on the planet. I add a splash of it to my regular scent free detergent and it makes my clothes and towels smell so good for days.
Nicole L.
Baton Rouge, LA
When I tell you this stuff is worth every penny- I mean it!! I can pick up on this smell if someone is wearing clothes they washed in it. My friends all know “my smell” bc of this detergent. It stays on your clothes until you wash again no matter how long it’s been since you’ve washed and put away. It’s a little pricey for only getting a little bit but it does go a long way !
Courtney O.
West Monroe
Oh my goodness Ed! Heavenly sheets are just a wash away! This detergent not only smells wonderful, but leaves your sheets clean and so very soft. I have turned to adding a dab of this wash to everything I wash —- however, even my husband knows my sheets best be washed ONLY in tyler!
Jane W.
Birmingham
This detergent is fantastic! It’s amazing! Smells a lot like Angel perfume! I use just about a teaspoon per load in me HE washer and I use a pure and clean detergent to do the washing. This product I just use for scent. It’s something I will keep ordering!!!
Sommer W.
dallas, TX
THE BEST SMELLING DETERGENT EVER!  I use it for everything! My clothes have never smelt so amazing and my sheets are sooooo clean! It is so effective and smells so strong, but in a good way! Its a little pricey but a little bit goes a long way! I will buy again!