16 Pack - Rockstar Xdurance - Performance Energy - Blueberry, Pomegranate, Acai - 16oz. uploaded by Stacey B.

BY ROCKSTAR ENERGY DRINK

Nikita M.
Tonawanda, NY
First let me say that this product is a great value for the amount you pay! I incorporate this product into my weekly routine if not daily. I have recommended a few friends to try this product and every one of them has been extremely satisfied as well.
Angelica V.
Not only these are delicious but they do give you that boost you need to for five hours. They are everywhere you go if your having a road trip, that is very convenient. Watch out if you have sugar problems because these do you have a lot of sugar. I think that’s why they give you that sugar rush.
Julia F.
Gainesville, GA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
The Blueberry has become my favorite Rockstar.  It tastes so good and gives me SO much energy. I switched to Rockstar from another energy drink so save some money and it totally exceeded my expectations.  It's cheaper than most drinks AND gives you energy all day.
Christina J.
Makes me feel jittery and bloated. Taste is good. Simplistic packaging. Good amount for the price. I found it on sale at my local gas station. I would not repurchase or recommend to others unless you have a high tolerance for caffeine.
David J.
High Point, NC
These are necessary for any long or overnight road trip. Good flavor and definitely keeps you awake for a while. There is a slight “crash” after a few hours but it does the trick for a while. A little pricey however.
Trisha A.
Lake Isabella, CA
I bought this at a local gas station to give me a pick me up for a long morning. I really loved the flavor and that it wasn't a harsh flavor. I would buy this again. It gave me good energy but didn't make me crash.
Sydney L.
Washougal
I buy rockstars from coffee stars almost every work day, so I typically like my rockstars with flavored syrups over ice. But this was one of the first canned rockstars I was hooked on, great taste and refreshing
Enereyda B.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
My husband loves this brand of energy drinks. I only like a certain flavors but he loves most of them. My favorite one is the black cherry rock star. They are affordable and taste better than other rockstars. My husband loves both but I only like Rockstar. they are great.
Hanna O.
san jose, CA
One of the best flavors yet from Rockstar. Doesn't taste as artificial like most of the the berry flavors do. Definitely keeps me going throughout the whole night when I'm out and it is the first flavor I would choose as a chase for alcohol. Would purchase again.
Katie C.
St. Paul
This is my "Go To" energy drink! Give me the perfect caffeine kick and great taste! I like it better than Redbull, I hate the sugary taste that redbull has. Good price and you can often find it at a gas station for 2 for $5 or something similar.