BY ROCKSTAR ENERGY DRINK #57 in Energy Drinks

Juanita B.
These are so good!!!! Unfortunately I am completely dependant on my energy drinks....I am a working wife and Mom of three with so many responsibilities. I drink about 2 a day because my life is hectic and I have little to no help.. I work then come home to work in the house...I am always running errands, cooking, cleaning, fixing things and taking care of my babies...while my husband plays on his phone, eats, sleeps and tend to himself. Without these I am a walking zombie! I would recommend these but find out what your body's cut off time is because if not, you will crash. I do not consume any energy drinks after 3pm
Sarai h.
It really does give you the energy you need for long day. I don’t like how it makes you crash after a couple of hours. That’s the only downfall of it how makes your crash after a couple of hours. I recommend it for others who don’t mind the crash effect.
Ashley V.
Lodi, CA
Fitspiration Expert
Soo much better than the original! Less drying and much better flavor. I rarely drink energy drinks because I am a singer and they are typically drying so this is a great option when I feel like I really need the energy!
Bailey Paige T.
Walnut Cove , NC
Fitspiration Expert
This is one of my go-to pick-me-ups after a long night of studying, long days of errands, or whatever hectic things that I get myself into. It gives me a serious boost and recovery from the activities, as well as not giving me a major sugar crash that I would get from sugar coffee or soda or something
Liza E.
Gilbert, AZ
My husband and I drink these when we need that extra boost of energy before work. These were okay probably not the best as others that we had tried. The flavor is a little different which leave a after taste. But if you are just looking for a boost of energy it does get the job done.
Emmi A.
Ellsworth Afb, SD
I’m not to fond of energy drinks I feel like they are harmful to your body, however once in awhile I will drink them (I don’t recommend drinking them daily) this one doesn’t taste so good, I feel you really don’t taste the flavor more of a bold nasty after taste as well.
Miriah P.
Taylorsville, NC
I am not one to normally drink soft drinks but they were handing these out free at an event I attended so I gave it a try and I was pleasantly surprised! These have a great taste and they are not so strong to leave you to crash later on. Definitely recommend.
Rebecca L.
The flavor on this is not my favorite favorite, but it definitely gets the job done in terms of waking you up and I do feel like I'm more hydrated drinking this than the regular soda/sugar waters that I drink.  Monster is a better value than Red Bull.
Autumn J.
Louisville, KY
Not the best energy drink. After 30 minutes of drinking this it made my tummy feel woozy and dizzy. I had the worst time. And it made me sick. I bought it one time and that was my last time. Wouldn’t recommend if you don’t really need it.
Shannon Y.
Ashtabula, OH
Fitspiration Expert
I really love Rockstar, and I think this is a great energy drink to keep you going. It doesn’t make me jittery, but does give me the boost that I need. Definitely a recommended product to try for anyone who needs a caffeine boost.
Jay C.
Lewisburg, TN
How much caffeine does it have in it ?