BY ROCKSTAR ENERGY DRINK

Lizbeth đź’•.
Fresno, CA
My husband loves rockstars he has one every day it’s affordable he is a repeat consumer he has tried other energy drink but he says nothing compares to these he loves how there’s different flavors for everyone
Richard Z.
Xenia
These are definitely good for waking you up. I don't drink them often, but when I do.. I feel it. Sometimes it seems like i could run a marathon. This flavor is my favorite.
Bailey Paige T.
Walnut Cove, NC
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This is one of my go-to pick-me-ups after a long night of studying, long days of errands, or whatever hectic things that I get myself into. It gives me a serious boost and recovery from the activities, as well as not giving me a major sugar crash that I would get from sugar coffee or soda or something
Emmi A.
Ellsworth Afb, SD
I’m not to fond of energy drinks I feel like they are harmful to your body, however once in awhile I will drink them (I don’t recommend drinking them daily) this one doesn’t taste so good, I feel you really don’t taste the flavor more of a bold nasty after taste as well.
Miriah P.
Taylorsville, NC
I am not one to normally drink soft drinks but they were handing these out free at an event I attended so I gave it a try and I was pleasantly surprised! These have a great taste and they are not so strong to leave you to crash later on. Definitely recommend.
Sarai h.
It really does give you the energy you need for long day. I don’t like how it makes you crash after a couple of hours. That’s the only downfall of it how makes your crash after a couple of hours. I recommend it for others who don’t mind the crash effect.
Zai I.
Normal, IL
This energy drink tastes fairly good. It’s energy boost doesn’t really kick in until after you finish. It gets you feeling hydrated right away. It’s a good drink after a hangover or if you need to stay up a few more hours after a long day.
Karina V.
Fresno, CA
It is a drink that I almost do not consume, but the times that I left it helped me a little. I like its flavor and more than to energize it I take it for pleasure, it is tasty
Jane D.
Raynham, MA
I love the great flavor. It’s perfectly sized. I like to drink it mid afternoon a couple of hours after lunch. It gives me the pick up I need to finish out the day. I also don’t get the jitters.
Evelyn M.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
I love how it tastes i use to drink them not allot but usually sometimes, but i would still pick a monster over a rockstar, i think i need to taste more flavors though, it gives energy and tastes good.
Jay C.
Lewisburg, TN
How much caffeine does it have in it ?