16 Pack - Rockstar Lime Freeze - Frozen Lime - 16oz. uploaded by Michelle T.16 Pack - Rockstar Lime Freeze - Frozen Lime - 16oz. uploaded by Mary O.16 Pack - Rockstar Lime Freeze - Frozen Lime - 16oz. uploaded by Taya D.

BY ROCKSTAR ENERGY DRINK #58 in Energy Drinks

Feel the Freeze! 16 pack - 16oz cans see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Michelle T.
Deming, NM
Rockstar! Please don't ever discontinue this flavor PLEASE!!! For once there is an energy drink that actually puts a prep in your step and a smack to your lips! It takes just like a Margarita without the tequila....hmmmm I think I'll do that tonight! I drink 2- 4 a day, I know it can't be the best for my health but I love it!
Maira  S.
Kingman, AZ
I know it's bad for me but it does taste so good. Very carbonated citrus flavor and very refreshing.
Tina K.
I love these RockStar's they taste so amazing ! I love all the flavors! Everyone should try them!
Katie M.
Lakewood, OH
I've found that a lot of carbonated energy drinks taste similar & they usually have an unpleasant aftertaste. Not this one!! Every time I stop at a gas station, I hope they have this in stock. Not enough stores carry this flavor. I like it because of how sweet & tart is. Its just plain tasty, like limeade with carbonation.
Angela N.
Since they got rid of CUCUMBER LIME, worst marketing mistake ever, this moved up to their next best tasting energy drink. Still don’t understand why they pulled CUCUMBER LIME, it wasn’t on the market long enough to catch on. And not everyone has GOOD TASTE! This lime one is getting harder to find in stores now as well. Stay with refreshing tastes, some people like those tastes. If this one is pulled as well, I’m finished with the whole brand.
Lilibeth M.
W Sacramento, CA
These are amazing great taste, great price, and just some of my favorite the flavor is just perfect has a sprite taste but with a kick. If your in need of energy and looking for something something with great tase this is the one for other great flavors the dia de los muertos and the fruit punch are other great flavors.
Sam D.
Alto, GA
My favorite rockstar! Taste like a virgin margarita! Lime freeze taste amazing and I can pick it up at Walmart for about a dollar a piece. So they are definitely an affordable pick me up!
Jordan D.
Mcgaheysville, VA
I am not much of a Lime fan, but these are great. My husband loves them! The flavors are great and true to taste. Some energy drinks offer a nasty after-taste, I feel as though these don't have that and give great long lasting energy throughout the day. They aren't over priced, and we are repeat customers.
Melanie M.
Carlsbad, NM
I love the way these taste but they are packed with sugar! I wish they would come out with a sugar free version. Other than that perfect for a little bit of caffeine. :)
Kayla B.
Logan, UT
I'm not a regular drinker of energy drinks, but when I'm in need of a little pick me up...Rockstar Lime Freeze is my go to! Not too sweet with a hint of sour, super tasty! And Rockstar always have great sales on their products! If you need some extra energy, Rockstar is the way to go!!
Alanis M.
Columbia, MO
Is this stuff good? does it have an intense lime flavor or is it sort of mellow?
Mary O.
Reno, NV
Do you think the lime is enough or too much flavor?