BY ROCKSTAR ENERGY DRINK #49 in Energy Drinks

Feel the Freeze! 16 pack - 16oz cans see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Jessica D.
Taylor, MI
This stuff seriously tastes just like a melted lime popsicle. The first time I tried it was when security after an all time low concert was handing it out for free. I was amazed at how good it tastes and how refreshing it is. I always buy this and the fruit punch flavor.
Crystal A.
Sun Valley, CA
The flavor is exceptional. I’m not a big fan of energy drinks so maybe this drink will be a 5 star for other people but it just wasn’t for me. It has too much gas. Wouldn’t buy again, unless someone bought it for me and I’d drink it out of respect lol
Daniela A.
Houston
These are so energetic o had told my sister to buy it cause I wanted to try it and when I took the first 7 sips of it I wouldn't stop talking and I wouldn't stop playing with my fingers I was sweating and I couldn't sleep at night
Angela N.
Since they got rid of CUCUMBER LIME, worst marketing mistake ever, this moved up to their next best tasting energy drink. Still don’t understand why they pulled CUCUMBER LIME, it wasn’t on the market long enough to catch on. And not everyone has GOOD TASTE! This lime one is getting harder to find in stores now as well. Stay with refreshing tastes, some people like those tastes. If this one is pulled as well, I’m finished with the whole brand.
monika l.
Jefferson
This is the only Rockstar drink that I really love. Other flavors are okay, but this one is my favorite. The flavor of it is what makes it so good. It’s an odd flavor at first, but it’s delicious as time goes on.
Carrie F.
Prospect Hill, NC
I am a big time lime fan! When I saw this I got totally excited and I'm telling you it did not disappoint at all! If you like limes and need some energy then I suggest lime freeze.
Linda L.
Santa Clarita, CA
I love this flavor of rockstar! I also love that I can drink this and not get the jitters or crash a couple of
Hours after drinking it. This is the perfect afternoon pick me up!
Katie M.
Lakewood, OH
I've found that a lot of carbonated energy drinks taste similar & they usually have an unpleasant aftertaste. Not this one!! Every time I stop at a gas station, I hope they have this in stock. Not enough stores carry this flavor. I like it because of how sweet & tart is. Its just plain tasty, like limeade with carbonation.
Jordan D.
Mcgaheysville, VA
I am not much of a Lime fan, but these are great. My husband loves them! The flavors are great and true to taste. Some energy drinks offer a nasty after-taste, I feel as though these don't have that and give great long lasting energy throughout the day. They aren't over priced, and we are repeat customers.
Kayla B.
Logan, UT
I'm not a regular drinker of energy drinks, but when I'm in need of a little pick me up...Rockstar Lime Freeze is my go to! Not too sweet with a hint of sour, super tasty! And Rockstar always have great sales on their products! If you need some extra energy, Rockstar is the way to go!!
Alanis M.
Columbia, MO
Is this stuff good? does it have an intense lime flavor or is it sort of mellow?
Mary O.
Reno, NV
Do you think the lime is enough or too much flavor?