16 Pack - Rockstar Lime Freeze - Frozen Lime - 16oz. uploaded by Taya D.16 Pack - Rockstar Lime Freeze - Frozen Lime - 16oz. uploaded by Mary O.16 Pack - Rockstar Lime Freeze - Frozen Lime - 16oz. uploaded by Michelle T.

BY ROCKSTAR

Feel the Freeze! 16 pack - 16oz cans see more...

Buy on Amazon
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Deming, NM
Rockstar! Please don't ever discontinue this flavor PLEASE!!! For once there is an energy drink that actually puts a prep in your step and a smack to your lips! It takes just like a Margarita without the tequila....hmmmm I think I'll do that tonight! I drink 2- 4 a day, I know it can't be the best for my health but I love it!
Maira  S.
Maira S.
Kingman, AZ
I know it's bad for me but it does taste so good. Very carbonated citrus flavor and very refreshing.
Tina K.
Tina K.
I love these RockStar's they taste so amazing ! I love all the flavors! Everyone should try them!
Diandra G.
Diandra G.
Laguna, NM
I'm in love with this flavor! The taste is just amazing never would trade it for any other kind of energy drink.
Sokbory C.
Sokbory C.
Modesto, CA
I'm not a big Rockstar energy drink drinker but this flavor is really great. It's like drinking a margarita without the alcohol.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Sioux Falls, SD
I absolutely love this flavor! It's not over powering! Can is flashy and catches ur attention! It's also refreshing!
Taya D.
Taya D.
Pipestone, MN
I absolutely love this flavor! I convinced my boss we needed to sell it at our gas station and it's such a great seller! Brightly colored, lovely flavor, refreshing, and overall delightful.
Reno, NV
I'm not a huge fan of lime anything but this has to be the freshest drink I've had in a while. The lime taste is so crisp and refreshing! I could drink a few of these if I needed to. I bet if they were slightly
frozen they'd be even more delicious
Candace C.
Candace C.
Seal cove, CBS - NL, NL
I love the like freeze and the watermelon freeze! They are my two favourite energy drinks. If you haven't tried them before, you should definitely give them a try.
Alanis M.
Alanis M.
Columbia, MO
Is this stuff good? does it have an intense lime flavor or is it sort of mellow?
Reno, NV
Do you think the lime is enough or too much flavor?