BY ROCKSTAR ENERGY DRINK #40 in Energy Drinks

16 pack consisting of 8 x Rockstar Lime Freeze and 8 x Rockstar Pina Colada see more...

Buy on Amazon
Katie S.
In regards to taste, I love the Lime freeze flavor of these. I hate when energy drinks have that typical "energy drink" flavor and try to stick to the couple that are fruit flavored and that I know are good. The lime Rockstar tastes like a Sprite with a kick and I love how carbonated it is (I have a thing for super carbonated drinks). When it comes to caffeine, I have a very high tolerance and would need at least two of these to feel anything in regards to energy but I am also a breastfeeding mom so I limit my caffeine intake and one energy drink every couple days is sufficient for that. I mostly just hope that the placebo effect kicks in and my body thinks that this is giving me enough energy to last through the day. But as a drink in general, I do enjoy the lime freeze Rockstar.
Virginia Y.
Seattle, WA
This is by and far my favorite flavor of rockstar as it tastes like any other fruit punch. I enjoy one every day with lunch and have found their effects
easily last through the evening. I should really be drinking coffee or something but otherwise, ten out of ten thumbs up
Taniya H.
Rialto, CA
A sigX at my school was a representative for rockstar and dropped a basically half a pallet of these off at my sorority house. It was awesome. They're probably terrible for you but they the blue and green ones taste so good.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
I love the flavor of these. They really help me get a pep in my step. The Pina Colada one tastes amazing. Fairly affordable depending on where you buy them and I think it's great for some energy when needed. I'm not a big coffee/caffeine/energy drink person but this is great for when needed.
Paige G.
Vista, CA
Pina colada is my absolute favorite flavor of rockstar! It tastes absolutely delicious and gives you the energy boost you need along with a great taste! I also love that rockstars are affordable and easy to find! They are my go to when I am on a road trip and driving through the night!
Melissa D.
Eugene, OR
First off: The Pina colada rockstar is my all time favorite. Super easy to drink and fuels you with energy. I love them because they are usually 2 for 1 at stores and fairly cheap for a 2 pack. Highly recommend this flavor! My fav :) The lime is also fairly good as well
Macy T.
Died and went to heaven when i first tasted these! They are AMAZING!!!! Its hard to find in my area but wen i do find them i buy a few! Just tried the pina colada the other day and it reminded me of my warm weather times in florida before i left from Hurricane Irma.
Kaylie Y.
These are my favorite flavors and totally got me through finals week my senior year. I deluted them with ice in the morning that melted through out the day so I wouldn't get dehydrated. I was drinking one a day for three days straight.
Kelsi C.
Ogden , UT
Good product, good value and good taste! Gives a good boost to give me energy when I am dragging. Good variety of flavors and available everywhere! I like rockstar better than red bull or monster. I would recommend rockstar!!!
Katherine B.
These are so good. I love both flavors equally as much. So good and I love the unique flavors. They don't taste quite as syrupy as other energy drinks. I like the packaging and colors too! Very bright and they stand out.