Pets & AnimalsPet CareWoodlink
16 Ounces Humm Bird Feeder NA35225 by Woodlink

16 Ounces Humm Bird Feeder NA35225 by Woodlink

by Woodlink

Audubon, 16 OZ Bottle, Clear Glass Swirl Optic Hummingbird Bird Feeder, 3 Perches & 6 No Drip Feeding Stations, Wide Mouth Base Makes It Easy To Fill & Clean.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 16 Ounces Humm Bird Feeder NA35225 by Woodlink!
Tracy B.
Myrtle Beach, SC
16 Ounces Humm Bird Feeder NA35225 by Woodlink uploaded by Tracy B.
So nice watching the hummingbirds enjoy the nectar. I love that this one holds about 16 ounces of nectar so it doesn’t need to be filled as often. It also has little ledges for the birds to sit at which is great since they are so fast when flying. Not expensive and I get to enjoy it all summer!
Jane S.
Sarnia
16 Ounces Humm Bird Feeder NA35225 by Woodlink uploaded by Jane S.
This is a great feeder the only issue I have with it is it leaks periodically. Bottom twists off easily to refill. I would recommend as I haven’t found one yet that doesn’t leak a little. Easy to clean and the price was very reasonable..

Looking for your answer?