BY 16 HANDLES #56 in Dining

16 Handles
  • "So far, this is the only frozen yogurt joint that does not cross-contaminate their products with peanuts and tree nuts (I'm highly allergic to both)." in 38 reviews
  • "I'd stay away from the ice cream like flavors like Chocolate and go for the more tart flavors like Pineapple and Mango, those are amazing." in 12 reviews
  • "They have 16 different flavors, you get to pick your own cup size so you can put a little or as much as you want and they have self serve toppings." in 9 reviews
  • "First off, they have 16 different flavored frozen yogurt and you can sample any of them before choosing which one you may want to go with!" in 8 reviews
  • "The flavors range from basic vanilla to sweet birthday cake, and they also have more sherbet-ish options like mango and coconut." in 5 reviews
Jimmy D.
HOBOKEN, NJ
16 handles is so good. They offer a great variety of flavors (peanut butter is my favorite). They also have amazing toppings like fresh fruit, candy, cheesecake bites and caramel.
Kortnie V.
Hopkinsville, KY
I love going to this establishment. I feel like overall the product is great. It's worth the price. I definitely recommend everyone try this and see what you think.
Irene B.
Nice soft serve frozen yogurt with tons of toppings! Give a student discount at the one right near my college which is nice!
Alexa C.
Mamaroneck, NY
My favorite frozen yogurt place!!! Best options and best service, people working there are always friendly and offering to give samples!!
Alisa K.
College Park, MD
I love froyo, and I love this froyo place. From the start, it has a cute colorful atmosphere inside, and the froyo itself is delicious. So many different flavors to choose from including sweet ones and fruity types, everyone can find the flavor for them.
Amy T.
I LOVE IT! They are pretty generous with the sample cups (at least at my local store) and I love that there are so many flavors to choose from. Plus it always makes me think of that hilarious scene from Broad City where Jaime gets overwhelmed by the froyo flavor choices. I reuse my sample cups (shh!) because I like to test at least half the flavors. I'm a newbie so I haven't found a favorite yet, but I do like 'Dunk Yo Cookies.' The cookie dough and brownie bites are the best toppings, very chewy and moist!
Carly C.
Best self serve frozen yogurt place I've tried. They have so many fun and fresh toppings and the frozen yogurt is always creamy and smooth unlike some other places I've tried where the yogurt is clumpy or over frozen. This place is also amazing because you can choose between healthy and dessert options.
Melanie F.
Middletown, NY
I love frozen yogurt and 16 Handles is one of the best frozen yogurt places I've been too! I love that I get the choice to make my frozen yogurt a healthy option or a dessert option. It's fun to get creative and mix things up.
Tazmin B.
Wide variety of flavors to choose from as well as toppings. My go to place during the summer.
Leanne V.
Howard Beach, NY
My favorite place to get frozen yogurt! They have the best selection of toppings and I love how they do such interesting seasonal flavors. I just wish there were a store closer to my house.
Tiffany P.
What is your favorite flavor?
Tiffany P.
What is your favorite topping?
Emma O.
Rockville, MD
Whats your favorite flavor
Gabby M.
Bronx, NY
When is your favorite time to get 16 handles
Ashlyn H.
Ice cream to Topping ratio: more toppings:less ice cream or more ice cream:less toppings?