BY 16 HANDLES

16 Handles
  • "So far, this is the only frozen yogurt joint that does not cross-contaminate their products with peanuts and tree nuts (I'm highly allergic to both)." in 38 reviews
  • "I'd stay away from the ice cream like flavors like Chocolate and go for the more tart flavors like Pineapple and Mango, those are amazing." in 12 reviews
  • "They have 16 different flavors, you get to pick your own cup size so you can put a little or as much as you want and they have self serve toppings." in 9 reviews
  • "First off, they have 16 different flavored frozen yogurt and you can sample any of them before choosing which one you may want to go with!" in 8 reviews
  • "The flavors range from basic vanilla to sweet birthday cake, and they also have more sherbet-ish options like mango and coconut." in 5 reviews
Madeline K O.
Yonkers, NY
If you’re in the mood for soft served ice cream or froyo topped with and endless amount of possibilities, then this is the spot for you!! Brownie, nuts, syrup, candy, fruits on top of an assortment of flavored soft serves! Def worth a try!
Millie F.
Brooklyn, NY
16 handles is the best place , after my first time trying it I was hooked . So much variety & it's clean .
Jimmy D.
HOBOKEN, NJ
16 handles is so good. They offer a great variety of flavors (peanut butter is my favorite). They also have amazing toppings like fresh fruit, candy, cheesecake bites and caramel.
Tiffany P.
While I do think that Fro-Yo is one of the new 'trendy' things, isn't not like it hasn't been around forever...people are just starting to take note of how wonderful it is!
I love that the yogurt & toppings are self serve so that you can get as little or as much as you want --- plus it's totally YOUR creation!
Sarah E.
Madison, TN
There are so many new pop up frozen yogurt chains that its hard to keep up. However, 16 Handles sticks out to me because they offer student discounts, AND they have the best toppings. Mochi anyone? two different kinds to choose from.
Heather Z.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
There's a 16 handles like 3 minutes from my house and ever since i discovered it, i don't think I've eaten regular ice cream. fro-yo is so much healthier for you and i honestly like the soft serve texture a lot more than traditional ice cream. um, and 16 handles has like 50 toppings to choose from?! what's not to like?!?!
Shannon G.
Bronx, NY
I love the frozen yogurt self-serve model. I like serving myself and adding my own combo of toppings to my liking it adds to the fun that you can mix and match. This has been my favorite I've found so far.
Danielle K.
Flushing, NY
I really can't get enough of 16 Handles, I've tried some Fro-Yo's and normally they are quite good, but there is something about 16H that puts them HANDLES above the rest.

For those that don't know, the company name is based on the selection that they have at any given time. Selections like Peanut Butter, Birthday Cake, Mint Chocolate Cookie, Irish Mint, Dulce De Leche and so many others can be found. The website hosts dozens of different types of flavors usually on selection, but it can vary from store to store. The purchase structure is great also, you can mix and match flavors however you like, there is a bountiful topping bar with tasty toppings to choose from (oooh, cookei dough bits and mini PB cups - Yes please!) and at least 6 types of liquid toppings (read marshmallow, fudge, caramel, raspberry...) and pricing is all based on weight (very dangerous for the dieters). Whats best is that you can try unlimited samples of any flavor - sometimes the sample cups are just given to you, sometimes the staff will press for you and give you (likely to control the taste abusers). Last but not least, they have a rewards program.... like you needed another reason to treat yourself to this delicious confection daily?!!
Elle W.
I've been to Red Mango, Pinkberry and 16 Handles and I'd have to say that while all are good in their own way, the one thing that sets 16 Handles apart from everyone else is their variety. While Red Mango and Pinkberry have only the typical flavors of Vanilla, Chocolate, Mango, etc., 16 Handles has cool flavors like Apple Pie or Red Velvet. Another plus is that while other Froyo places only have 4-5 flavors at a time, 16 handles always has 16! (Hence the name). So even though they aren't the healthiest froyo place you can visit, if you're looking to satisfy a sweet tooth I'd definitely recommend coming here.
Katie N.
Somerset, NJ
I love the variety and the number of different options and combinations you can have. Be careful about how many toppings you're going to put on it because it will add up. Really tasty, tastes better than Red Mango in my opinion
Tiffany P.
What is your favorite flavor?
Tiffany P.
What is your favorite topping?
Emma O.
Rockville, MD
Whats your favorite flavor
Gabby M.
Bronx, NY
When is your favorite time to get 16 handles
Ashlyn H.
Ice cream to Topping ratio: more toppings:less ice cream or more ice cream:less toppings?