- "So far, this is the only frozen yogurt joint that does not cross-contaminate their products with peanuts and tree nuts (I'm highly allergic to both)." in 38 reviews
- "I'd stay away from the ice cream like flavors like Chocolate and go for the more tart flavors like Pineapple and Mango, those are amazing." in 12 reviews
- "They have 16 different flavors, you get to pick your own cup size so you can put a little or as much as you want and they have self serve toppings." in 9 reviews
- "First off, they have 16 different flavored frozen yogurt and you can sample any of them before choosing which one you may want to go with!" in 8 reviews
- "The flavors range from basic vanilla to sweet birthday cake, and they also have more sherbet-ish options like mango and coconut." in 5 reviews
For those that don't know, the company name is based on the selection that they have at any given time. Selections like Peanut Butter, Birthday Cake, Mint Chocolate Cookie, Irish Mint, Dulce De Leche and so many others can be found. The website hosts dozens of different types of flavors usually on selection, but it can vary from store to store. The purchase structure is great also, you can mix and match flavors however you like, there is a bountiful topping bar with tasty toppings to choose from (oooh, cookei dough bits and mini PB cups - Yes please!) and at least 6 types of liquid toppings (read marshmallow, fudge, caramel, raspberry...) and pricing is all based on weight (very dangerous for the dieters). Whats best is that you can try unlimited samples of any flavor - sometimes the sample cups are just given to you, sometimes the staff will press for you and give you (likely to control the taste abusers). Last but not least, they have a rewards program.... like you needed another reason to treat yourself to this delicious confection daily?!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos