BY LINDT #8 in Chocolate

Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! 15.2 oz Lindt Chocolates see more...

• I have been looking for a good gift for my sister. Will these cho...2 Answers
  • Can I get this at Walmart? 2 Answers
Nina T.
Springfield, MO
My family and I believe these are Christmas stocking staples. The packaging is very neat and pretty, and each is wrapped individually. The chocolate is rich and creamy, and the filling simply melts in your mouth. Only problem is that they can get a bit messy if you decide to try and bite out of it instead of eating the whole thing, but you shouldn't do that anyways. They are also a bit sweet - the sweetness will give you a toothache if you have sensitive teeth, so be aware of serving size. :) Overall, great staple chocolates to have at all times for a good price!
Crystal Y.
Collinsville, VA
I love buying these for stocking stuffer xb ecosse it is a delicious luxury chocolate that doesn't break the bank. This is also a chocolate than my kids really enjoy unlike some of the other luxury chocolates out there. I love all the Barrati's but I have to say the milk chocolate is by far my favorite. The awesome thing about this chocolate is you get your chocolate fix what just 1 or 2 pieces rather than having to eat the whole bag so you save on calories while getting that chocolate fix you need perfect and it's amazing on cheat days. I usually stick to only bond this brand of chocolate around the holidays I wish my metabolism allowed for me to eat it throughout the year it's that good.
Leah B.
These are wonderful chocolates! You can buy them at almost any general store, they are usually a little more expensive than regular chocolate, but let me tell you: They are worth it! These chocolates are circular shells, when broken into, are filled with creamy melted chocolate! They are great for stocking stuffers and taste delicious!
Viviana H.
Little ferry
Lindt chocolate is one of my favorites. Purchased at the Lindt store in the mall. Costs a bit more than other chocolates but they taste amazing. Has a creamy thick chocolate inside this ball of chocolate. Sooo good. My favorite is the dark and milk chocolates but they have a ton of other flavor selections.
Fatou D.
X One day when they’re going to Georgia with my family we all bottle or budget is anybody had their own bags for this ugly was and wanted to flex and find a family and let me tell you nobody will share this I got it from target and I got some from Walmart and I got some from Sam’s Club let me tell you best thing that ever happened in his life like what what are you doing with your life you’re not eating is 80s every day every night I’m just playing I don’t eat this every day and every night but I either like once a month but I eat the whole thing every dayO
Colleen K.
Denver, CO
I always buy these at the gas station cause you can grab them separately and they are super cheap. They are a truffle so the middle is a smooth chocolate filling. They have a bunch if other taste flavors, like white chocolate and caramel. The filling is absolutely delicious!
Payton C.
Bryant, IA
I absolutely love these chocolates. My mom knows to get me these every single Christmas. She knows that I love these. Whenever I put them in my mouth it is a great taste of chocolate in it literally just melts in your mouth. These are one of my favorite chocolates.
Stefanie J.
Atlanta
Only way to describe this is yummy, chocolatey, smooth, creamy melt in your mouth deliciousness! With the holidays here, i buy a pack of these every time i go to the store! I love every single Lindt product! If i has one chocolate to ever choose from, Lindt would win hands down! Love love love! Lindt Lindor Milk Chocolate Truffles15.2 oz Lindt ChocolatesLindt Lindor Truffles Ultimate AssortmentLindt Lindor White Chocolate TrufflesLindt Lindor Stracciatella White Chocolate Truffles
Ashley B.
I love Lindt chocolates. I usually purchase for my husband for a special occasion, like a birthday or holiday, but I purchase for myself on occasion because I am a huge chocolate fan. These taste great and just melt in your mouth. I haven’t had a bad flavor yet.
Mattina G.
West Chester, OH
Lindt Chocolates are an incredible option for gifting chocolates during the holiday season. They are so smooth and creamy and every chocolate lovers dream. They are one of my top splurges and definitely rate higher than most "fancier chocolates" on my list.
josie d.
Can I get this at Walmart?
Celia M.
Allentown, PA
I have been looking for a good gift for my sister. Will these chocolate do?