15 Watt Bulb (4-Pack) Replacement for Scentsy Plug-In Warmer, KE-15WLITE uploaded by Brooke R.

BY SCENTSY

• Why would someone buy a light bulb for a scentsy warmer, ...3 Answers
Patricia D.
Bremerton, WA
The bulbs last a long time I keep mine going 24/7. Having extra is always a plus because you never know. I keep them on hand. They are very affordable when bought in the bundle I recommend using these for your scentsy warmers.
Heather L.
Wilmington, NC
These bulbs are such high quality and last for months upon months. I have one in my office space that has lasted for 2 years, granted I do switch it off when I am not in my office. But 2 years. ..that is amazing. Great quality bulbs at reasonable price.
Josh A.
Westernport
Buy from Scentsy website! Scentsy warms at lower temp and if your use regular it will either burn wax or not melt it.

JoshAllen.Scentsy.us
Tammy H.
Arlington, TX
I had 2 out of the 4 pack burn out within the first 24 hours. CHEAP! Just do yourself a favor and give in and buy the Scentsy bulb.
Kelsey N.
Bloomfield, IN
Scentsy bulbs are more safe than Walmart bulbs and are proven to last longer and be safer for your warmers
Taylor M.
Lees summit, MO
Why would someone buy a light bulb for a scentsy warmer, that isn't for a warmer? !