Skin CareFacial Skincareadvanced skin care

by advanced skin care

Treat yourself to firmer and healthier looking skin you deserve with this amazing skin treatment product, Advanced Skin Care’s 15% Vitamin C and Vitamin E serum with Ferulic Acid. This expertly formulated serum fights visible signs of aging, including wrinkles, fine lines, acne, dark spots and sun damage with the nourishing power of Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Ferulic Acid. With comparable ingredients to those found in other leading serums (some of which cost hundreds of dollars), this serum will give you stunning results at a fraction of the price. It's one of the best anti-aging serums around!

Stimulates collagen growth, reducing the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles - This serum maximizes the anti-aging effects of several powerful natural ingredients by combining them into one concentrated formula. 15% pure Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid), 1% Vitamin E (alpha tocopherol), and 0.5% Ferulic Acid stimulate your skin’s collagen growth, naturally plumping up aging skin and helping fill out fine lines, deeper wrinkles, and crow’s feet.; Fades sun damage and dark spots with 15% Vitamin C - Protects your skin from photodamage and infrared radiation by neutralizing skin-damaging free radicals. Vitamin C is known to brighten skin complexion and even out skin tone. This serum absorbs completely into the skin and should be applied before moisturizers and daily sunscreen for best results.; Fights visible signs of aging with proven ingredients - The antioxidant power of Vitamin C & Vitamin E helps to diminish signs of aging caused by inflammation and hyperpigmentation, wrinkles, fine lines, and the loss of firmness and elasticity. This serum helps replenish lipids and increase skin hydration, leading wrinkles and lines to appear less pronounced.; Uses essential nutrients to give you firmer, healthier looking skin - Your skin’s firmness and elasticity decrease with age, causing wrinkles to form. This highly absorbent serum goes much deeper than creams and lotions, penetrating deep to restore firmness and elasticity to sagging, damaged skin using naturally nourishing ingredients. This serum is paraben free and works well for all skin types, including sensitive skin, and skin that has been laser treated.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 15% Vitamin C and Vitamin E serum with Ferulic Acid, Skin Brightening, Collagen boosting, fights hyperpigmentation, boosts collagen, fades dark spots!
Shaina B.
Louisville, KY
My skin looks amazing every time I’ve used this product I get compliments from my family and friends. I have zero dark circles under my eyes. My skin is in the best shape possible. I highly recommended you try this it’s a winner. Met expectations affordable

Looking for your answer?