BY SALLY HANSEN #6 in Nail Art

15 Great colors. You will not receive every color in the picture's. This is a variety pack of 15 colors and Patterns all different see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kaitlin R.
When you don't have time or you don't feel like painting your nails, these things are a lifesaver. I have used these on many occasions when I had a party or something to go to and didn't feel like painting my nails or didn't know what color, etc. I usually purchase these at cvs or Walgreens and they are decently priced. It says they can last up to a certain amount of days and I can say that they definitely do!! I was very impressed with how easy they were to apply and how long they lasted. I would recommend these and will purchase more in the future
Alisha C.
15 Sally Hansen Nail Effects Colors Fingernail Polish Strips

This is a whole display of sally Hansen nail products. I like their nail polish quite a bit they have many colors and unique things that you can add onto your nails. I highly recommend anybody to try out their nail polish đź’…
Cyan M.
Tallahassee, FL
These are super fun! They come in so many ranges of patterns and colors! I used to use these all days time but I have since switched back to good ol' nail polish. Theu don't seem to last more than  4 days on me (and I'm not to rough with my hands). I would use these if I was going to an event or if they had a pattern that i couldn't do myself.  I feel like they are also not ask small hand friendly as they should be (or maybe i just have too small of baby hands LOL). They're a bit of hassle to put on and they have a bit of smell of nail polish to them ( duh!). I would also do this on a rainy day.
Kay M.
Omaha, NE
Tried this product a day I was in a rush a needed to quickly get my nails painted then a simple opi Matte & place the design on.... & I was done. I bought it at my local Walgreens. However I've also found it at Walmart where i found it for a 2nd time. I've used it twice. Great for something quick & no time to go to get a professional mani/pedi design. I have a close friend who swear by this product. It's surprisingly not bad. Worth a try.
nakia w.
Birmingham, AL
I don't know what these nail strips are, but; I can say they save a lot, and I do mean a lot of time and money using these guys ( Thanks Sally product makers). I didn't know quite what to expect wen my daughter had me buy them for her, to be perfectly honest, I did not know what they were, or had any inclination as to what she was talking about: and when I saw them, I was like, yea, I think I'd better let her try them first.
Jo đź‘‘.
I like these nail strips if you don’t have to paint your nails and for them to dry. They come in soo many different styles and colors. They kind of peel off quickly I recommend adding a top coat to add longevity.
Madison A.
these are good & fun for longer nails, but don't stick well, i love there gel polish better, salley hansen nail polish is a great price!  15 Sally Hansen Nail Effects Colors Fingernail Polish StripsSally Hansen® Salon Effects Real Nail Polish StripsSally Hansen Real Nail Polish Strips ~ Done to Scale 011 ~ Limited Edition
Jasmine G.
Brooklyn
When I first started getting into nail designs, Sally Hansen's polish strips were my go to. They could be a little tricky to apply, but worth having a beautiful and unique manicure. The typically last up to two weeks. I highly recommend if you want to save money on getting a manicure. It comes with directions and so many different designs to choose from.
Haley B.
Ogden
I read a post stating that the strips do not stay on. If you use the sealer that is cured with a LED light the manicure and/or pedicure will last until you decide to remove it. 15 Sally Hansen Nail Effects Colors Fingernail Polish Strips
Jahnee L.
 15 sally Hansen nail effects I didn’t like this product much maybe I was doing it wrong. It wasn’t easy to apply for me I found it difficult. The price wasn’t bad, this is my 3rd time using these each time It comes out bad. I would recommend because someone might be able to do it better and the nail effect patterns are really unique.
Giulia S.
Is it quickly removed?
Nathan C.
How long does it stay on your nails? Do it remove easily ?