15-Day Weight Loss Cleanse + Flush

by Nature's Secret

Nature's Secret 15-Day Weight Loss Cleanse + Flush is designed to promote digestive health and the natural cleansing activities of the digestive system. This formula features a blend of fibers, herbal extracts and probiotics, including psyllium seed husks, FOS, oat bran powder, juniper berry and more. No artificial colors or preservatives.

Does it actually work? If so, where can I buy it?
How well does this work? Does it work? Also it is bad for you? There's so many things out there for weight loss and a lot of them are so bad for you I don't want to take the risk.
How does this work?! Has anyone tried?!
Start your review of 15-Day Weight Loss Cleanse + Flush!
Tasha C.
Springfield, OR
I took this to diet and it made me feel great perfect to help you get that summer body ready took care of bloat help with that baby fat
Leela I.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Pretty good product to help You detox and get started in a healthier eating regime. I did find another brand that works better but this one was okay too. It's worth a try and the price isn't too bad either
Cathy A.
I used this to help me with my diet. It's not a weight loss product but definitely helps to rid of toxins. Makes you feel much lighter not so bloated.
Andrea V.
Laredo, TX
This product is very good. We used to sell this at the store I worked at and it was always sold out.
Jazmin O.
I followed the directions on the bottle and within 24 hours , I could feel the difference in my energy level. My stomach started getting flatter and I felt less bloated
Kathleen G.
Parkersburg, WV
I usually don't try cleanses,  but I had heard a lot about this one. Once I started sing it I noticed a difference! I felt better, and could tell it was taking all the toxins out of my body. This def. isn't a weight loss formula, but its to help you get a great base to start losing that weight!
Gina C.
Saginaw , MI
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I used this before my last round of weight loss and while I know this does not make you loose weight, after I used the program I felt better and it was easier to get into my workout routine.
Jessica L.
I use this a few times a year and would highly recommend for anyone working on their weigh.
Leslye R.
Dallas, TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
15-Day Weight Loss Cleanse + Flush uploaded by Leslye R.
I started using this product right before I started a diet and exercise program.! The first couple days I really didn't notice anything.! After almost a week I noticed that I wasn't as bloated. I can't say I lost weight but I did feel a lot lighter.!
Alma S.
Dallas, TX
Really good it helps you cleanse your body so you can loose some weight 🍄🍄
Really good it helps you cleanse your body so you can loose some weight 🍄🍄
Ask a question to the Influenster community...