14x25x1 (13.5 x 24.5) Accumulair Platinum 1-Inch Filter (MERV 11) (4 Pack)

by Accumulair

MERV 11 Rating. Each filter lasts up to 3 months. Buy one year of filters in one purchase ( Each filter lasts 3 months under normal use). Up to 30-times more efficient at capturing allergens than ordinary fiberglass filters. Uniform pleat shape enhances dust holding capacity and maximizes air flow. Heavy duty construction frame prevents airflow bypass. This product is listed and rated by Underwriters Laboratories as U.L. Class 2.

Where I can buy it? I want to tryout
For the badge!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im just here for my badge
Start your review of 14x25x1 (13.5 x 24.5) Accumulair Platinum 1-Inch Filter (MERV 11) (4 Pack)!
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This is a really great brand of filters. I especially like these because they are safe for people with allergies such as my daughter who is extremely sensitive to mold. They work really well and I feel better knowing that I’m breathing in cleaner air. They are made from really good durable material and the price is fair for what you get. I would recommend.
Bell, CA
I really recommend this product! My mom has severe allergies and gets sick quickly if the air is clogged and unfiltered. She got this on Christmas and she felt as if this helped her a lot. She got an extra one just in case they stop producing them. But overall this has been of a lot of help and maybe if your skeptical of buying this don't doubt it.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 5
20x25x1 (19.5 x 24.5) Accumulair Platinum 1-Inch Filter (MERV 11) (4 Pack) The Accumulator is Vaniman's very own cyclone pre-filter. The attached dust collector pulls the air into the cyclone pre-filter's vortex forcing
West Jordan, UT
We all need air filters!!!! This is one of the best and I like the products that it is made out of. I have 4 dogs in house so the filter has to work overtime. I expect a lot out of my filter.
With my kids having allergies and asthma it's important to have clean air in the house. this product traps more dust and pollen than any other that I've used , highly recommended
Blue springs , MO
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Are use these and have to replace them every three months but it keeps the air very filtered. As a cat owner with cat allergies I can vouch for this
Austin, TX
I love this product. It's so inexpensive but incredibly great quality. I definitely recommend it if you have problems with allergies.
I love using these filters I have to change every three months to make sure the air stays fresh and nothing goes into the AC unit.
Fort Bragg, NC
Works like it is supossed to. Pretty cheap if you ask me. Can be found in most places in stores or onlime. A good brand
Van Buren Twp, MI
Makes my air very clean! Great for people who have pets, and allergies. Allergies are a pain in my house these help.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...