14x25x1 (13.5 x 24.5) Accumulair Platinum 1-Inch Filter (MERV 11) (4 Pack)

by Accumulair

MERV 11 Rating. Each filter lasts up to 3 months. Buy one year of filters in one purchase ( Each filter lasts 3 months under normal use). Up to 30-times more efficient at capturing allergens than ordinary fiberglass filters. Uniform pleat shape enhances dust holding capacity and maximizes air flow. Heavy duty construction frame prevents airflow bypass. This product is listed and rated by Underwriters Laboratories as U.L. Class 2.

Where I can buy it? I want to tryout
For the badge!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im just here for my badge
Start your review of 14x25x1 (13.5 x 24.5) Accumulair Platinum 1-Inch Filter (MERV 11) (4 Pack)!
N Middletown, NJ
I love this filter it is so good made the air I breathe so much cleaner and I don't get sick as easily as I used to
san jose, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
these filters do you work good although they have to be changed quite frequently and the cost is quite expensive
Irwin , PA
This is the brand we always buy, never had any problems with. Seems to last a really long time, and decent price.
Westerville, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I have 3 pets so I'm always changing out the air filter and making sure we get the best quality for the money!
Such an amazing filter when I use this brand I feel like the air seems so much smoothr and clean. Love it!!!!
Santa Rsa Bch, FL
Really nice air filter, good quality and it isn't flimsy. Stays in tact and does the job!! Highly recommend!
Mission, TX
Its a really great item to have around in the house! I always like to keep extras in case we need some.
These are great. We change our filter a lot because we have a husky and she sheds, these work great.
Midland , TX
These are great air filters. We have allergies so bad and I can tell a difference when we use these.
San Antonio, TX
These are the filters we mostly use. We have been very pleased with performance. I would recommend.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...