145oz Lidded Glass Jar 3-Wick Wellness Candle Lavender & Eucalyptus - Project 62

This Lidded Glass Jar 3-Wick Wellness Candle Lavender and Eucalyptus from Project 62™ lets you Infuse your living space with the mesmerizing scents. This three-wick scented candle infuses your home with a blend of lavender, cinnamon leaves, sandalwood and eucalyptus scents that create an inviting ambience you’re sure to appreciate. While the gentle light flickers and sends shadows across the walls, the elegant tall container with its fogged-glass pink exterior and round lid adds to the overall vibe. Easy to display on a mantel or a side table, this scented candle is a must-have essential you’ll want to keep handy. 1962 was a big year. Modernist design hit its peak and moved into homes across the country. And in Minnesota, Target was born — with the revolutionary idea to celebrate design for all. Project 62 embodies this legacy with a collection of modern pieces made for everyday living. Gender: unisex.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 14.5oz Lidded Glass Jar 3-Wick Wellness Candle Lavender & Eucalyptus - Project 62!
Caitlin B.
Philadelphia, PA
14.5oz Lidded Glass Jar 3-Wick Wellness Candle Lavender & Eucalyptus - Project 62 uploaded by Caitlin B.
This candle smells amazing and is very subtle. HOWEVER, after using this candle I decided to look into its ingredients. On the candle, it says it’s made with ethically sourced materials and is plant based. But the ingredients listed on Target’s website is paraffin wax (made from petroleum) and palm oil. I try to avoid products made with palm oil since most products with palm oil are made by burning palm trees in rainforests, but this is only my agenda (no judge if you’re cool with it). #candleobsession #homedecor
Kimberly R.
Hixson, TN
14.5oz Lidded Glass Jar 3-Wick Wellness Candle Lavender & Eucalyptus - Project 62 uploaded by Kimberly R.
I absolutely love this candle. I bought it for about 15 $20. Very light scent three-wick candle. They have four or five other scents but this one was me and my husband's favorite. We'll be purchasing continuously until they don't make them anymore definitely a great buy Burns very evenly highly recommend that you don't blow the candle out and just use the lid as to snuff out the flame so that way your house doesn't smell like smoke instead of smelling it candle.

Looking for your answer?