Baby & ToddlerBaby TransportBaby StrollersPlantoys
1416 Rainbow Alligator Baby Toy, When pulled along, the alligator moves his head and tail up and down making click-clack sound^Perfect for, By PlanToys

by Plantoys

From USA,It comes to you in New and Fresh stateWhat you see is what you will get

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 1416 Rainbow Alligator Baby Toy, When pulled along, the alligator moves his head and tail up and down making click-clack sound.^Perfect for.., By PlanToys!
Cinthia E.
Marlborough, MA
It is the best toy for my son, because the noise it makes really grabs his attention and he can spend hours walking the crocodile and it is wonderful how he explores sounds. Best of all, it is made of wood. (let's buy more wooden toys)
Natalia K.
New Castle, DE
Plan Toys are the best! I saw them at a local baby boutique, but couldn't justify spending that much money on the products. Then, I saw them on here for a better price than the brick and mortar store. Then, I read about their products. Oh my goodness, I thought I was doing a good thing by buying wooden Melissa and Doug toys! This toy is beautifully crafted and environmentally friendly. These are things I want my child to care about when the time comes.

Looking for your answer?