BY NESTLÉ

Original Tamarind Soap Mix with Vitamin C see more...

Buy on Amazon
Vanessa V.
Kalamazoo, MI
One of my favorites! As a child growing up my mother would make homemade Sauerbraten. She would marinate the meat for days. I found these packets in New York. I live in Vermont and cannot find them in any stores. I can always depend on Amazon! This makes my favorite German Dish and is Delicious! I make my own potato dumplings and serve with red cabbage and my meal is complete! I love this product because I can make my favorite german dish without marinating the meat for days. Just put the mix in the pot with your meat and it is done in a few hours!
Tia L.
Huntsville
Great product! Feels amazing and very soft on my skin! Very effective and i can tell it is very high quality. I purchased this online on amazon for a reasonable amount. I would definitely recommend this to others.
KrIzZa_PinaY F.
Definitely love it with shrimp and meat too,love adding it to my cooking ingredients! Just hard to find here at the stores in US
Amy F.
St. John’s , NL
This product is just absolutely great!!! As soon as I tried, I fell in love. And the best part is, is that it is affordable! Not to pricy. I have bought this item before, and I keep buying it because I love it. I would highly recommend this item to others.
Adriana R.
Me encanta este producto porque proporciona la energía y los nutrientes que mi familia necesita cada día ... y es un bocadillo excelente, lo recomiendo y siempre lo consigo.
m este sobre de sopa no magic con tamarindo pues es nuevo la verdad lo probe pero no me convencio lo dejo a su criterio...
Natália D.
Viana do Castelo
Eu comi quase tudo sozinha, achei bem saboroso, mas não tem o gosto mais acentuado de carne.
è pratico de fazer
Eleonora S.
Miami
Amo las sopitas Maggy, solitas o acompañadas, con mas ingredientes para darle sabor. Si estas enfermito son la salvación.
Nors N.
This is greaaaat for anything. Cooking wouldn't be complete without this, it'll be a missing ingredient fosho
Andrea R.
Winnipeg , MB
This tiny sachet is our country's holy grail in seasoning Sinigang! It's a perfect mix of sour and salt..