14 oz Jolly Rancher Fruit Hard Candy uploaded by Ashleigh O.14 oz Jolly Rancher Fruit Hard Candy uploaded by Stephanie J.

BY JOLLY RANCHER #60 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! 14 oz Jolly Rancher Fruit Hard Candy see more...

Buy on Target*
MELISSA B.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I have loved these sweet sugary and fruity hard candies since I was a young girl. These were just sweet candies when I was young but now I eat them when I'm hungry so that I don't snack all day at work. These are incredibly flavorful and delicious. This resealable bag helps them stay in the package and stay fresh.
Calista M.
Uniontown, PA
Seriously the best hard candy. My favorite flavor is the original cherry. I'm practically addicted to them. And I love the new re sealable bags. Keeps the candy tasting fresh. If you like a fruity candy, you'll like these.
Anh D.
Arlington, TX
I am the unofficial office candy person!! Lol so I always have candy around for everyone on my desk! Up until recently I had been going out to the dollar store and buying a whole bunch of candy…. While that sounded like the best idea or perfect cheapest idea I was completely wrong!!!!!! So one day I decided to see what my trusty friend Amazon had to offer and boy was I surprised!! This bag was so cheap!!! Haha especially for what you get! This came with a great variety! And after un bagging the whole thing I was extremely surprised to only find ONE single piece of candy that was unwrapped!! Really good deal for what you get!!!
Stacy S.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I try not to eat a lot of candy but as far as candy goes this one tastes great. I'm sure it's terrible for your teeth but the flavor lasts has a variety of flavors. The size of the bag is perfect and it's enough to last for quite some time.
Amanda A.
Gilbert, AZ
Whenever I need a sweet something to keep me going I always reach for a Jolly Rancher. I spend a lot of time on the computer whether it be for school or for work so I am constantly reaching for something to snack on and this is absolutely perfect. I don't ever feel guilty for eating one.
Jessica M.
I love these. I've loved them since I was a little kid. However, now that I am an adult, I have found a new love for them. I am a runner, and could never do those runner gels. So I pop one of these in and it works wonders!
The prices on them are great. Because they last forever so I think it's a bargain. And I'm not even sure there are any candies out there that could even compete with a jolly rancher.
Kelsey M.
Love, Love, Love this candy! The candy pieces last a super long time and have some great flavor! I like that they last so long and you get so many in a package so they last a lot longer than some other candies. I love to get these for road trips. They are also really affordable as well!
Megan B.
Rochester Hls, MI
Jolly Ranchers are just one of those candies that are great for so many different scenaries, such as: sitting in a long church service, wedding, funeral, graduation, school, meetings, etc. They last for a while so they can sometimes be more effective than a mint!
Courtney H.
Fridley, MN
Great flavors and they last a long time. They do color your tongue. I normally just grab a bag when I'm at Walmart as they are usually the best price. I've had weight loss surgery and I rarely eat them anymore. I miss them but I have to stay away from the sweets or I know I'll slip back into old habits.
Gabrielle M.
Elk, WA
Jolly Ranchers have been my favorite candy since I was a little girl! So delicious, fun to eat and chew, and I can never put them down! Always my go-to at movie theaters, for road trips, and nights in with my boyfriend or girlfriends. Love love love!
Julia P.
Chickamauga, GA
Are these good for melting down?