14 oz Jolly Rancher Fruit Hard Candy uploaded by Ashleigh O.14 oz Jolly Rancher Fruit Hard Candy uploaded by Stephanie J.

BY JOLLY RANCHER #64 in Hard Candy

Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! 14 oz Jolly Rancher Fruit Hard Candy see more...

Buy on Target*
Anh D.
Anh D.
Arlington, TX
I am the unofficial office candy person!! Lol so I always have candy around for everyone on my desk! Up until recently I had been going out to the dollar store and buying a whole bunch of candy…. While that sounded like the best idea or perfect cheapest idea I was completely wrong!!!!!! So one day I decided to see what my trusty friend Amazon had to offer and boy was I surprised!! This bag was so cheap!!! Haha especially for what you get! This came with a great variety! And after un bagging the whole thing I was extremely surprised to only find ONE single piece of candy that was unwrapped!! Really good deal for what you get!!!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
I love these. I've loved them since I was a little kid. However, now that I am an adult, I have found a new love for them. I am a runner, and could never do those runner gels. So I pop one of these in and it works wonders!
The prices on them are great. Because they last forever so I think it's a bargain. And I'm not even sure there are any candies out there that could even compete with a jolly rancher.
Kevin C.
Kevin C.
South Gate, CA
If you are craving a fruit-flavored hard candy then there really is no looking further than Jolly Ranchers. And what is great is that there are so many flavors, so there is one for everybody. I highly recommend the cherry flavor as it is oh-so-yummy and quite addictive, unlike most cherry-flavored candy that tastes like medicine.
Alondra H.
Alondra H.
South San Francisco, CA
I absolutely love Jolly Ranchers! I can eat them forever! I eat these almost everyday! I have a bag of them in my purse so when I'm on the go I can just put one in my mouth. They are very affordable and if you think that they are kinda expensive they are so worth it. I definitely recommend this candy to anyone.
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Fridley, MN
Great flavors and they last a long time. They do color your tongue. I normally just grab a bag when I'm at Walmart as they are usually the best price. I've had weight loss surgery and I rarely eat them anymore. I miss them but I have to stay away from the sweets or I know I'll slip back into old habits.
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Gilbert, AZ
Whenever I need a sweet something to keep me going I always reach for a Jolly Rancher. I spend a lot of time on the computer whether it be for school or for work so I am constantly reaching for something to snack on and this is absolutely perfect. I don't ever feel guilty for eating one.
Kelsey M.
Kelsey M.
Love, Love, Love this candy! The candy pieces last a super long time and have some great flavor! I like that they last so long and you get so many in a package so they last a lot longer than some other candies. I love to get these for road trips. They are also really affordable as well!
Megan B.
Megan B.
Rochester Hls, MI
Jolly Ranchers are just one of those candies that are great for so many different scenaries, such as: sitting in a long church service, wedding, funeral, graduation, school, meetings, etc. They last for a while so they can sometimes be more effective than a mint!
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
Laguna Niguel, CA
I used to love Jolly Ranchers as a kid. I picked up a bag the other day and was pretty bummed to find no more lemon candies. I really only bought it for the lemon...they replaced it with Raspberry, which makes no sense. Other than that, they are predictable.
Abby N.
Abby N.
Chaska, MN
Jolly Ranchers are on of my favorite candies. The Flavors are super good my favorite flavor is green apple. It is good value you get a lot for not that much and they take a while to eat so it is a win,win. Jolly ranchers are repurchase worthy definitely!
Julia P.
Julia P.
Chickamauga, GA
Are these good for melting down?