BY 14 HANDS

14 Hands Vineyards 2012 Cabernet Sauvignon.

Columbia Valley.

Celebrating the spirit of the wild horses that once roamed the Columbia River Valley. These horses, measuring a mere 14 hands tall, were renowned for their strength, endurance and tenacity. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Addie B.
My wonderful boyfriend bought this wine for me after a tasting. I loved it so much! It was a delicious dark red that paired perfectly with chocolate. I ended up not letting him drink it because he didn't appreciate it enough! I would rebuy this wine.
Hayden H.
Kennesaw , GA
Foodie Expert
I am obsessed with this wine. It is the perfect table wine and is relatively inexpensive. Everyone who tries it loves it! It’s the perfect Cabernet and absolutely delicious. Will definitely buy it again!
Lauren C.
Anna , TX
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite cheaper wines ! Super smooth taste not to bitter . It is great wine for a better price ! I normally get it at specs however Walmart and target sell it as well .
Jacqueline V.
Eugene , OR
I first discovered this wine actually at Costco and saw the blend which is hmmm absolute favorite and gave it a try. It's seriously the best blend I've ever had. So I gave the cab a try and it did not disappoint.
Brittany H.
14 Hands Cabernet Sauvignon is by far my FAVORITE red wine right now. It is a beautiful blend of rich and bold. It is affordable in price yet not "cheap" like some others that you would find in a grocery store or drug store. I would 100% recommend this brand and type of wine for any type of occasion.
Katie S.
Apple Valley, CA
I love this brand of wine. The merlot and Cabernets they have are so smooth and tastey, they’re always one of my go-tos when it comes to wine.
Kayla D.
Foodie Expert
My favorite cab sav out there for the price! So smooth and delicious. If you love cabs, try this!
Lana a.
Foodie Expert
Not my favorite and not suggested either. It tastes ok and certainly wouldn't want more than a glass. Tastes weird and not delicious.
Erin E.
Norfolk, VA
Foodie Expert
Great Cabernet for the price. I like anything red from 14 Hands, especially at this price point.
Alex M.
Foodie Expert
Easily one of my favorite wines. It's a great cab for a great price. This is a must have wine for everyone if you like reds and especially if you love cabs!
Whitney M.
Scurry , TX
Which 14 hands is your favorite?