Food & SnacksBakeryCookiesBiscoff
14 Fresh Packs of Cookie Two-packs, 765oz (Pack of 2)

14 Fresh Packs of Biscoff Cookie Two-packs, 7.65oz (Pack of 2)

by Biscoff

Experience the unique flavor and crunchy texture of Biscoff cookies imported from Europe. Since 1932, Biscoff cookies have been Europe’s coffee break favorite. Delectably crunchy, with a caramelized flavor, Biscoff cookies are the perfect treat for the timeout that you deserve. These crispy European cookies can be enjoyed all by themselves or complemented with a beverage, and are the same delightful cookies that travelers fell in love with from in-flight distribution.

28 two packs of crisp, caramelized biscuits; Also known as the airline cookie; Made in Belgium; Each box contains 28 extra large two-packs

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 14 Fresh Packs of Biscoff Cookie Two-packs, 7.65oz (Pack of 2)!
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
don’t really know what I am doing I am new to this app app I would love to get a free sample in the mail I would suggest to other people I would do a review never had this product.

Looking for your answer?