BY ACCUMULAIR

Marcie M.
Davison , MI
1,192 reviews
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
This is a really great brand of filters. I especially like these because they are safe for people with allergies such as my daughter who is extremely sensitive to mold. They work really well and I feel better knowing that I’m breathing in cleaner air. They are made from really good durable material and the price is fair for what you get. I would recommend.
Arasely G.
Rogers, AR
I might not have this product but by the rating I can tell it does amazing things. I hear it makes your air so much cleaner and that there's less dust I'm going to like this product a lot
Alex M.
Great product for those of us with allergies. helps limit my seasonal allergies and animal ones along with dust and household allergies. it is a great brand that seems to last longer than others and is also affordable!
Eduardo R.
Delano, CA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
The first time I changed my air filter it was sooo dirty I love these product cause it traps all the dust and thanks to this I feel like my home is safe.
thuy t.
West Covina, CA
Most people probably think this is weird, but I use this product to make beef jerky and it works like a charm!
Shila B.
Lawndale, CA
Great product for allergies. Helps fix my allergies and I definetely recommend you guys trying this out!