1.35 oz M & M's Chocolates uploaded by Mehwish M.1.35 oz M & M's Chocolates uploaded by Jackie A.1.35 oz M & M's Chocolates uploaded by Diane N.

BY M&M'S #82 in Chocolate

Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! 1.35 oz M & M's Chocolates see more...

• Are these good i really wanna try them but i haven't seen them an...2 Answers
  • What is inside these M&Ms? 2 Answers
Jeniffer B.
Jeniffer B.
Uno de mis vicios confesables es que me encanta el chocolate en todas sus formas, colores y variantes. Soy un incondicional de helados, chocolatinas, bombones. Como todos vosotros sabréis, los M&M´s son originalmente, pequeñas porciones de chocolate con leche en forma de botón, recubiertas de una fina capa de azúcar de colores. Ideal para entrener el paladar en una noche de pijamas.
Jamie Rose S.
Jamie Rose S.
Out of all the M&M's flavors, my favorite is a toss up between peanut butter M&M's and these crispy M&M's. The crispy ones are filled with chocolate along with crispy rice, which is is a little reminiscent of Hershey's miniature krackel bars. So usually I like to buy both and mix them up so you get the combination of crunchy peanut butter.
Leslie R.
Leslie R.
Fountain, CO
As a chocoholic I love M & M's. I like to refrigerate mine so the outer candy shell is crunchy. My favorite chocolate is milk chocolate and these just melt in your mouth. The price is reasonable which means I can buy more! M & M's are my second favorite candy, love to eat them at the movies.
Madeline G.
Madeline G.
Wakefield, MA
M&M's are great to have on hand for whenever you need a chocolate fix. They look really pretty in a jar, and you can have as few or as many as you want! They really do "melt in your mouth, not in your hand" and the little crunch when you first bite into them is so satisfying!
Renā G.
Renā G.
So ever sense i was a young child i have loved m&ms. I could eat them everyday if it was possible to do so. The flavor is so smooth and chocolatey that it is amazing to eat. This was also the first chocolate that my kids got to taste as well when they were little.
Kyristen L.
Kyristen L.
The small snack size bags of M&M's are always convenient for a quick on the go snack or for when you want to control how much you are eating. I really liked these "crispy" ones, they were a nice change up from my usual favorite peanut butter M&M's.
Adriana H.
Adriana H.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Love these !! I swear best thing they came up with.. These m&ms are just addicting!!!.. The crisp in them is what really got me .. Not like the rest of their m&ms and great in cupcakes if you like a crunch in them something different !!
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
While I like chocolate , I just really don't care for m & m's. I do like the peanut butter kind but the plain regular ones are just kinda bland. Maybe if the brand adds more diversion to it....like different flavors.
SB O.
SB O.
Las Vegas, NV
These candies are always so good when you open up the bag. It's hard to just eat a couple. They've been around a long time and are easy to eat anywhere. Good value for your money. I could eat them every day.
Leela I.
Leela I.
I love these. They're light and airy kind of like Nestle Bunch a crunch and Kit Kat. They have your typical colors and candy coating. Definitely recommend if you're a fan of crunchy chocolate and snacks
Johana L.
Johana L.
Antioch, CA
Are these good i really wanna try them but i haven't seen them anywhere?!
N Z.
N Z.
What is inside these M&Ms?