Add a Photo

Jeniffer B.
Jeniffer B.
Nov. 24, 2016, 7:26 p.m.
Review for: 1.35 oz M & M's Chocolates
Uno de mis vicios confesables es que me encanta el chocolate en todas sus formas, colores y variantes. Soy un incondicional de helados, chocolatinas, bombones. Como todos vosotros sabréis, los M&M´s son originalmente, pequeñas porciones de chocolate con leche en forma de botón, recubiertas de una fina capa de azúcar de colores. Ideal para entrener el paladar en una noche de pijamas.
Jamie Rose S.
Jamie Rose S.
Out of all the M&M's flavors, my favorite is a toss up between peanut butter M&M's and these crispy M&M's. The crispy ones are filled with chocolate along with crispy rice, which is is a little reminiscent of Hershey's miniature krackel bars. So usually I like to buy both and mix them up so you get the combination of crunchy peanut butter.
Cara-Marie F.
Cara-Marie F.
Brookhaven, GA
You can't go wrong with delicious M&M chocolates. It comes in a variety of flavors and you can have some now and later. I will usually pick these up while in line at the supermarket or on trips to the gas station with my husband. He enjoys theme the most, so if I want to score cool points for thinking of him - this is my go to candy.
Emily D.
Emily D.
Nacogdoches, TX
THEY ARE BACK! I love love love Crispy M&Ms. They are hands down my favorite M&M product. They're reminiscent of the pretzel ones, but aren't as hard, so they're easier to snack on. I lived on these during pregnancy. Whoops! My sweet tooth always gets the better of me, but these are worth the splurge
Leslie R.
Leslie R.
Fountain, CO
As a chocoholic I love M & M's. I like to refrigerate mine so the outer candy shell is crunchy. My favorite chocolate is milk chocolate and these just melt in your mouth. The price is reasonable which means I can buy more! M & M's are my second favorite candy, love to eat them at the movies.
Madeline G.
Madeline G.
Wakefield, MA
M&M's are great to have on hand for whenever you need a chocolate fix. They look really pretty in a jar, and you can have as few or as many as you want! They really do "melt in your mouth, not in your hand" and the little crunch when you first bite into them is so satisfying!
Fatima T.
Fatima T.
Chula Vista, CA
So good.! i am a chocolate lover or a chocoholic!! this is one of my top favorite kinds of chocolates that i eat. they are so good and creamy i can never get enough of them. i always make sure that i have a bag of M&M's in my purse or backpack because they make a great snack
Renā G.
Renā G.
So ever sense i was a young child i have loved m&ms. I could eat them everyday if it was possible to do so. The flavor is so smooth and chocolatey that it is amazing to eat. This was also the first chocolate that my kids got to taste as well when they were little.
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
Rochester, NY
My absolute favorite M&M ever! Of course the basic is good, Peanut too, but these take the cake. They are sweet, salty, and crunchy and it is the ultimate delicious combo. If you're not into texture then these might not be for you as they don't melt in your mouth.
Lindsey R.
Lindsey R.
Moorhead, MN
M & M's are pretty good. The chocolate must have a lot of wax in it, like many other inexpensive chocolates, because it makes my throat itch. The flavor is ok for cheap chocolate. Not my favorite candy, as I find it a little boring, but I am willing to eat them.
Johana L.
Johana L.
Antioch, CA
Are these good i really wanna try them but i haven't seen them anywhere?!
N Z.
N Z.
What is inside these M&Ms?