1.35 oz M & M's Chocolates uploaded by Mehwish M.1.35 oz M & M's Chocolates uploaded by Diane N.1.35 oz M & M's Chocolates uploaded by Jackie A.

BY M&M'S

Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! 1.35 oz M & M's Chocolates see more...

• Are these good i really wanna try them but i haven't seen them an...2 Answers
  • What is inside these M&Ms? 2 Answers
Jas Z.
N Las Vegas, NV
These are my favorite m&ms. They taste super good and have a crunchy feeling when you eat them. I used to lol the peanut butter orange bag until I tried these! I always rebuy them when grocery shopping. So so good!
Allison S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Crispy M&M’s is my favorite variation. I love the crunch. They were discountinued for awhile, but luckily they brought them back (just in a different color packaging). I would definitely repurchase these.
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I'm SO glad they brought crispys back!! I would always crave them for years and I'd tell myself I'd write the company to bring them back.
They are kind of like whoopers but different. The best m&m flavor there is besides the pretzel and plain!
Jessica Z.
New Castle
Not my favorite M&M, but is pretty good. All of the M&M products are priced perfectly. I love mixing the products in a large jar for a handful of sweets when needed at home. Or I throw them all in a bowl of popcorn. Yummy. I feel like maybe the crispy ones have almost two much crunch with the shell itself and the inside. Or maybe it's just me.
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I do love my chocolate! This is just one of them! I'm so glad that M&M brought these back. They are so good. I would recommend this product to anyone. They taste good and I'm always happy with them. Good job M&M! I will continue to buy them! They are so good.
Zoe G.
Randolph , NJ
These are one of my new favorite M&M's, they have the right amount of crunch it's perfect. I bought this from Walmart. I had the best taste it a great snack in moderation. I would totally recommend it to my friends who love crunch and also chocolate :)
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
The picture shown is for the crispy M&Ms and those are what I want to review as they are the BEST. They're slightly larger in size and have the best texture when you eat them. They are addicting! I prefer them even over the originals!
Breann M.
Austin, TX
These are the best m&m's of all the varieties out there. I love regularly ones, but these just have that extra kick to make them amazing. There is amount of chocolate and crunch to make me keep coming back for more.
Lady C.
Honolulu, HI
I love this chocolate ever since I was little. I always find this at grocery stores and it's a great snack. Very affordable and you can't find alternatives. I always reach for this and repurchase when I ran out
Cara-Marie F.
Brookhaven, GA
You can't go wrong with delicious M&M chocolates. It comes in a variety of flavors and you can have some now and later. I will usually pick these up while in line at the supermarket or on trips to the gas station with my husband. He enjoys theme the most, so if I want to score cool points for thinking of him - this is my go to candy.
Johana L.
Antioch, CA
Are these good i really wanna try them but i haven't seen them anywhere?!
N Z.
What is inside these M&Ms?