13 Reasons Why uploaded by gayathrie P.13 Reasons Why uploaded by Reem M.13 Reasons Why uploaded by Reem M.

BY NETFLIX, INC. #61 in TV

• Is this any good or is it just confusing7 Answers
  • Do you feel that this show was a good representation of depressio...3 Answers
Esme M.
Woodbridge, VA
No lei el libro de esta serie , pero  la serie es muy buena . Me gusto todos los capitulos, es una serie muy entretenida y que definitivamente captara tu atencion sin parar hasta el ultimo capito . Estoy muy entusiasmada de ver la segunda parte . Definitivamente deverias verla, si eres una persona que le gustan los dramas y suspensos.
This is an amazing show. It really makes you think about how you treat people. Little actions here and there can add up and make a huge difference in someone's life. The acting is really good and the storyline is easy to follow. It switches between present time and flashbacks. Seeing Clay and Hannah's friendship and memories is very emotional since she's no longer there and he can't do anything about it. The tapes play a huge role in this and it's very unique how each tape is for a certain character and explains how that person impacted Hannah's life. I couldn't stop watching because I was so caught up in it. This is a show everyone needs to watch.
Stephanie L.
New Providence
I think this show is really important in a lot of ways. Despite what you might think about its portrayal of mental health, it still started an important conversation. The acting is incredible, and I think that what was shown was necessary to show that suicide isn’t pretty and shouldn’t be glorified.
Brooke B.
13 reasons why is an Netflix original series based of the book. The book was definitely better in my opinion but this show is still really good, it really brings the book to life ans puts faces to the names. It has a good plot and message throughout the entire series.
Mariateresa T.
Marietta, PA
Amazing! This show deals with high school students and all the drama and bullying that comes along with the territory of being in school. The major topic is suicide cause by bullying of a girl. It’s real and relatable to everyone whose been made fun of in any situation.
Jessica J.
Cumming, GA
Great show. In my point of view it teaches you that your actions have consequences and dire ones. It was very entertaining and you can’t help immersing in the story. I think parents and children should watch it with discretion of course and then discuss about it.
Jaslyn C.
Hopkinton, MA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I just started watching this show on Netflix & so far it looks thought provoking & the characters and/or actors are good espically great show for teens and adults alike that want to put a stop to bullying. Ive just begun watching but so far its a good show
Kayla A.
Washington, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I wasn’t impressed by this show. I watched it because I had heard so much about it but I was not pleased. I was disappointed that it wasn’t as good as everyone made it out to be. It’s basic and predictable, and I won’t be watching the second season.
Chelsea A.
I've experienced the aftermath of several suicides throughout my teenage years. So it took me a bit to even consider watching this. However, it may not have provided "help" to those who are suicidal, I do believe that it had a message that needed to be heard. Actions that can lead one to make that decisions, and if someone sees themselves as one of these people and changes their actions because of it then I believe the message has been received.
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I feel like I was the only one that didn’t enjoy watching this. the plot took too long. I had to force myself to finish the first season in hopes it would get better... but it didn’t. It was a long dragged on show. Very overrated.
Charl L.
Is this any good or is it just confusing
Nikki w.
Do you feel that this show was a good representation of depression or suicide ?