13 Reasons Why

by Netflix

#20 in TV Shows

Newcomer Katherine Langford plays the role of Hannah, a young woman who takes her own life. Two weeks after her tragic death, a classmate named Clay finds a mysterious box on his porch. Inside the box are recordings made by Hannah -- on whom Clay had a crush -- in which she explains the 13 reasons why she chose to commit suicide. If Clay decides to listen to the recordings, he will find out if and how he made the list. This intricate and heart-wrenching tale is told through Clay and Hannah's dual narratives.

I Wonder h tnrnd r r? Guys this is a joke btw😭😭💀
Is this worth the watch?
Is it like the novel? Then would love to watch it
Start your review of 13 Reasons Why!
Natalia  G.
Yorktown Hts, NY
13 Reasons Why uploaded by Natalia  G.
It is entertaining, it shows reality in several aspects, the actors get very well into their role, it has several seasons but if you like it you can see it complete in a week!
Rosie N.
Lowell, MA
Pop Culture Expert Level 6
13 Reasons Why uploaded by Rosie N.
The first season of 13 Reasons Why was filled with drama, suspense, challenges involving heavy situations. It’s based on a book about a teen boy, Clay, who tries to figure out why his classmate committed suicide through these cassette tapes she left behind. Season 2 was the start of the decline of the show and by season 4, not good. In all seriousness, season 4 was painful to get through and I almost rage-quit. Overall, season 1 was a solid 5, season 2 was a 3, season 3 was a 2, and season 4 was a 1, rounding it up to a 3 total. I might watch season 1 again at some point but the rest, no thanks.
Keely  A.
Ashland City, TN
I was hesitant to watch this at first but after reading some reviews I gave it a try. I was hooked! Definitely kept me guessing and wondering through the whole series. There were times I was in tears! It does have a trigger warning so if you struggle with suicide or thoughts of suicide they advise you watch with a friend!
Mandy M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
13 Reasons Why is a really good show.... I wish they was still doing new episodes.... I really looked forward to watching it.... if they brought out new shows I'd definitely watch it.... just doing this review makes me want to go watch it again.... yes it's just that good
Heather R.
Guadalupe, CA
This drama is pretty good. The actors are great. I became emotionally attached to the characters in this series. I would recommend this to everyone who like a good drama. I definitely recommend you watch this.
sofia V.
Rochester, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
me gusto mucho la serie tiene mucho tema siempre te tiene en suspenso y nunca se pone aburrida la recomiendo
Laura H.
Bedford, TX
The first season wasnt my favorite but i had heard such good things about the show so I powered through and kept watching. Definitely glad I did because it's such an interesting show. I'm hooked!
Cory B.
Barberton, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Love this show although season 3 was losing me so I hope they just end it on a good note because more seasons they probably will start losing viewers. As far as real life situations very on point.
Joanna  U.
Fort Mill, SC
Como madre esta serie me marcó e impresionó muchísimo... me enseñó que lo primero que uno debe hacer es tener una comunicación abierta con nuestros hijos, que ellos cayan muchas cosas por miedo, que les importa más que piensen los compañeros de clase y que debemos estar muy muy atentos a cualquier señal que percibamos.
Liz S.
Eden Prairie, MN
13 Reasons Why uploaded by Liz S.
The drama is sensitive, surprising, engaging, and the most important for me was the conversation about rape, suicide and the challenges of being in high school.  The characters were great, acting was excellent..
Ask a question to the Influenster community...