BY ACCUMULAIR

Annette C.
Casselberry, FL
This is not the size I have but I love these filters. I have asthma and it has been acting up lately. When I started using these filters I notice a vast improvement!
Java Q.
Great filters for people with allergies or asthma. At the end of the month when I change the filter, I can see all that it caught before getting into my lungs.
Lupitaa R.
I'm not sure if I have this exact filter but it's from the same company and its worked pretty good and haven't had any problems with it so far.
nicole c.
Great filter really cleans the air and keep all the stuff out of the air makes it easier to breathe when you have allergies
Lyndsey S.
Bay Shore, NY
I don't know exactly what size our filter is but I know it's this brand and it's very good. Works very well!
Margarita G.
Castro Valley, CA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
Nice I enjoy it. It's durable and filter well. I have one in the living room area