BY ACCUMULAIR

Bonnie L.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
This is a really great brand of filters. I especially like these because they are safe for people with allergies such as my daughter who is extremely sensitive to mold. They work really well and I feel better knowing that I’m breathing in cleaner air. They are made from really good durable material and the price is fair for what you get. I would recommend.
Angela L.
Fort Wright
This is a great filter for the furnace and air conditioner. my family suffers from allergies and our house gets very dusty. We change on our filters more often than the average person and have switched to these particular field hers because they work so well and keep our allergies intact year round.
Amanda H.
Brandon, MS
These are great if you have allergies or asthma. They collect more dust so that it's not in the air you breathe at home.
Anna R.
West Yarmouth, MA
My dads favorite! He refuses to use any other brand! He doesn't get too "brand" focused about much so it must be good
Ladi P.
Fort Worth, TX
I love this product!! It makes the air cleaner for my family. I love this brand better than any other.
Tiffany W.
Great product! We love it for our 2 story house 1700 sq feet. Helps keeps away allergens and dusts.
Ashley M.
Accumulair 12X18X1 11.5 X 17.5 Diamond Filter Merv 13 great product to clean they air in your home.
Savannah M.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Great product! More durable than the cheap green card board ones. I like the 3 month one
Kathryn C.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 3
Filter works great, I have allergies so having good filters is important to me.
Darlene B.
Cambridge, ON
1961 reviews
Eco-warrior Expert Level 4
I need something like this filter for my furnace or air exchanger do to my severe allergies with dust and dust molds
Megan M.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Does it work?
Teri L.
Ottawa, ON
I find it does work nicely.