BeautyBeauty ToolsCosmetic ToolsBeauty Creations
12pcs Royal Rose Face Makeup Brush Set Eye

12pcs Beauty Creations Royal Rose Face Makeup Brush Set Eye

by Beauty Creations

The Beauty Creations rose gold brush set comes with eleven professional quality brushes which include all of the basics for easy application, whether you are using professionally or at home.

Hola, me gustan esas brochas, cómo hago para obtenerlas de forma gratis?
I love the color of these brushes! Are they vegan?
They are soft enough ?
Start your review of 12pcs Beauty Creations Royal Rose Face Makeup Brush Set Eye!
madelyn M.
Hamilton, NJ
I love the feel of these brushes, and the quality of them. There easy to clean and easy to apply and blend on the face. It brings almost every brush you might need for a full makeup.
Jazmin L.
Dallas, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
All products from beauty creations are really so amazing and high quality it’s a good price 🥰the brushes make my eyeshadow to blend so well
Joleen P.
Henderson, CO
Brushes are great and easy to use. I was surprised because i have been disappointed before with other brands. The are great quality at a decent price.
Jesa L.
Oklahoma City, OK
12pcs Beauty Creations Royal Rose Face Makeup Brush Set Eye uploaded by Jesa L.
The price for the quality is mind blowing! How do they sell such great products for such low prices?! These brushes are almost exactly the same as another brands brushes that cost 10 times more! If the brands names weren't on the brushes, you couldnt tell the difference. They are a little bit softer than I prefer and not as densely packed as I prefer, but for the price??? Totally worth it! I definitely recommend trying these out before buying really expensive brushes. This is one of the beauty creations brushes next to the high end brush that cost $22 or $24. The brush hairs were the same exact color, but the one on the left hasnt been used. They're shaped the same and I had a couple people close their eyes while I touched them with the brushes. I asked them which one was the high end brush and which one was the really inexpensive brush and out of 4 people, they all said they felt exactly the same.
Kathleen R.
Katy, TX
Beauty Creations literally has the most amazing and affordable brushes! And all the colors they have are SO CUTE!!!!
Arleth R.
Ontario
Depends on what color you get some colors are softer than others. Besides that I really liked them.
Ashlie T.
Tyler
Love the brushes,beautiful color. Just received them today and tried them out. They apply product good with no issues.
Alexandra A.
San Luis
I have around more than 50 brushes from Beauty Creations I let me tell you that somehow with the prices they have the quality of their brushes speechless 😶 one of the best you have to try them the brushes are really good and soft oseaaa buenísimo, bueno y barato people que más quieren 🙌🏻 Beauty Creations
Melissa D.
Modesto
If you can’t afford some brushes and your just starting out I highly recommend. these brushes especially if your just starting to use makeup. They are so beautiful the quality is so good and they last such a long time and are a really good price!!
member-2a0291
They all have very nice tips on them and it is very good at blending they are very good brushes