12oz Cleaning Sprayer - Pink - Up&Up™

by Up & Up

NULL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 12oz Cleaning Sprayer - Pink - Up&Up™!
First of all the bottle is pink not red. Half of them spray right while the others not so good. You have to pick and choose the sprayer part at #Target before you buy it. We use them for our doggy day care and they really work well for us. We would recommend these on or off a budget.
I don’t have anything negative to say about this item. I’ve been using it for a while and it does work as good as the first day. I use it for my hair, but you can also use it for your plants, face or anything you want.

Looking for your answer?