BY 1-2-3 GLUTEN FREE

Easy to make, can't beat the taste! All natural ingredients- The Story of 1-2-3 Gluten Free: Over nine years ago, I was diagnosed with celiac disease- As an adult, I was content to do without, rather than to eat what was available on the market- However, when two of my nieces and one nephew were diagnosed with celiac disease, I was determined that they should be able to eat only the best, as well as gluten-free versions of what their non-celiac friends were eating- In fact, I developed the Southern Glory Biscuit recipe when one of the children wanted to have pigs-in-a-blanket for her birthday- We soon found that the children and adults (both celiac and non-celiac) in our family enjoyed the foods I created- Having shared these foods with non-family members, again both celiac and non-celiac, we found these people were equally enthusiastic- We decided to share with others what our family and friends have enjoyed- We hope you enjoy our products as much as we do Kim- We donate to celiac disease and autism research- Gluten free, wheat free, dairy free, casein free, peanut free, tree nut free, egg free & soy free- Certified gluten free- Manufactured in a dedicated allergen-free facility (no gluten, wheat, dairy, casein, peanuts, tree nuts, eggs and soy)- Made in the USA- 14-08- Unit of Measure: OZ- Case Pack Size: 6 SKU: KEHE3159 see more...