12.2" Samsung Galaxy Note Pro Tablet w/ S-Pen and Black Cover

by Samsung

The Samsung SM-P9000ZKV-2A-KIT includes a black 12.2-inch 32GB Galaxy Note PRO tablet and a black NotePro cover. The Galaxy Note Pro makes productivity easier with smarter solutions for all your needs in and out of the office. Don't worry about dealing with cables to connect your tablet to a PC. With the Galaxy Pro's remote PC capability, you can find and transfer data remotely from your PC to your tablet whenever and wherever you need it. Your next destination is a click away with the S Pen. Just hover the S Pen anywhere on the screen, then click the pen button to get instant access to five useful S Pen features including Action Memo, Scrapbooker, Screen Write, S Finder and Pen Window. Maximize your entertainment with a large, high resolution screen plus connect, control and play like never before. Plus, the black NotePro cover is extremely durable and form fitting to protect all the corners and sides.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 12.2" Samsung Galaxy Note Pro Tablet w/ S-Pen and Black Cover!
How would you rate this product?
Lubbock, TX
Works really well, I got as a back up for my laptop and to take on trips. It doesn't charge as quickly as I would hope but other than that a solid reliable tablet.
Newark, NJ
The samsung Galaxy is the perfect gift to buy kids I got my grandson it and he tells me grandma your are the best I've been dying for one & ive put the biggest smile on his face guys go get it now before it to late
This tablet was incredibly useful for my lectures. The S-pen allows me to write/draw very precisely, and graphics are great. I also bought keyboard to assist with notes.
This was purchased for my husband, to replace his laptop. He uses it primarily for the internet, videos, and social media. The graphics are nice, the processor is fast, and it's lightweight enough to carry during travel.
Seattle, WA
HUGE display, great features with the S-Pen, speakers are average- but that's not why I purchased. It was for the design and productivity, which has not disappointed!
Grandville, MI
Got this for Christmas and I love it. It is so clear and battery life has been great. My favorite thing is the s pen. I love that I don't have to touch the screen.
Suffolk, VA
Not really into samsung but got this tablet as a gift and I like it. The graphics aren't too bad. For an apple lover, I was impressed by this product.
Edinburg, TX
Very portable, slim and light weight. Our daughters love this table and it has worked wonderfully ever since bought. Would definitely recommend.
Cicero, NY
My mother purchased this for our family and we love it. The easy to use design meets all of our needs and it holds it's charge for days
Shelley, ID
I love the sumsung tablet when I'm in search of something face my tablet is the answer fast to use... I use it mostly everyday...

Looking for your answer?