12.2" Samsung Galaxy Note Pro Tablet w/ S-Pen and Black Cover

by Samsung

The Samsung SM-P9000ZKV-2A-KIT includes a black 12.2-inch 32GB Galaxy Note PRO tablet and a black NotePro cover. The Galaxy Note Pro makes productivity easier with smarter solutions for all your needs in and out of the office. Don't worry about dealing with cables to connect your tablet to a PC. With the Galaxy Pro's remote PC capability, you can find and transfer data remotely from your PC to your tablet whenever and wherever you need it. Your next destination is a click away with the S Pen. Just hover the S Pen anywhere on the screen, then click the pen button to get instant access to five useful S Pen features including Action Memo, Scrapbooker, Screen Write, S Finder and Pen Window. Maximize your entertainment with a large, high resolution screen plus connect, control and play like never before. Plus, the black NotePro cover is extremely durable and form fitting to protect all the corners and sides.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 12.2" Samsung Galaxy Note Pro Tablet w/ S-Pen and Black Cover!
How would you rate this product?
Atlanta , GA
I brought this tablet because I wanted something light weight that I could carry in my large handbags, this tablet has served me in ways I can not explain because I thought I would use it every now and than but I really have use this tablet for everything. I just love the way it looks so sleek and sexy! I have never had any problems with this product.
Harrison Twp, MI
I have had this produ t about a year now, and i love it. Its fast, many apps, lots of storage. Can work and play on it. The pen is a huge bonus. One of my personal favorite tablets. I use it daily, for buisness and lesiure. Its durable, reasonably prived. However i do reccommend also purchasing a case with it. Its an added bonus.
Cape Coral, FL
Extremely happy with this tablet and especially love the s pen. I am an artist and was looking for something affordable that I could have the pressure sensitivity with. Also am,happy that I can use my square reader on this tablet.
San Diego, CA
This tablet is a great size for everyday use like i do in the field. i use this tablet daily to get my work done daily it allows me to work very easily and with the s pen i can sign and fill out documents on the go.
I honestly wasn't impressed with this tablet. In my opinion it's too big and hard to hold unless you had a keyboard for it and use it like a laptop. I think it's hard to use and customize to your specific settings.
Redlands, CA
Samsung products are always great. I can never complain. I have not yet experienced a problem with this device. The picture is perfect. And I am very happy with it. Well worth the money in my opinion. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
This tablet is amazing. I got mine through my Verizon carrier, which allows me to use data on my tablet, but I have data turned off and just use wifi connection. Large but not heavy.
Mobile, AL
I love Samsung products. They are the definition of a "smart" product. This tablet is sleek, fast and easy to use. It has a built n S pen to help you take notes or edit pictures, cut, crop, and make new documents. Definitely recommend this.
N Tonawanda, NY
This is my favorite tablet after having 3 different one's previous. Bright and crisp, clear HD screen, fast navigating, and the cover and S-Pen compliments it perfecrly.
Costa Mesa, CA
This is an awesome tablet built for the working man. You can access files from your pc on the go. Also you have the capability to do multiple windows saving you time.

Looking for your answer?