BY TIGI #36 in Electric Razors

The TIGI Pro Look Set Hairspray is the hairspray for times when you want hair to stay in place! It uses ingredients including extracts of Nettle, Yucca, White Ginger, Horsetail and Rosemary. TIGI products are designed by hairdressers with professional hairdressers in mind. The TIGI Pro Look Set Hairspray helps enhance shine, conditions and provides super strong hold to lock hair in place. To create an added shine bonus, layer the product into the hair while spraying 10-12 inches away during styling. Package Includes: (12) TIGI PRO Look Set Hairsprays (12) Brand New TIGI PRO Look Set Strong Hold Hairsprays Provides super strong hold to lock hair in place Enhances shine Conditions Directions: Hold 10-12 inches from hair for desired finish. Usage Tip: Layer the product into the hair as you create the style to give a shine bonus. Size: 10.6 oz, 350 ml Ingredients: Alcohol Denat. (SD-Alcohol 40-B), Hydrofluorocarbon 152a, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, AMP-Isostearoyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, BHT, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Fragrance (Parfum), PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone, Pentaerythrityl Tetracaprylate/Tetracaprate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Quaternium-52, Triethyl Citrate, Water (Aqua/Eau) Product Condition: Brand New Part Number: TIGI-LOOKSET 1-year Manufacturer Warranty see more...

tammy m.
Strongsville , OH
This hairspray is amazing and the packaging is very nice it’s very effective and met all my expectations and I recommend this to everyone it’s the best compared to similar products yes and I would definitely buy this again
Catherine S.
I've been using their products for quite some times I love this texture I love the feel I love the way it makes my hair smell in the price isn't bad either...
Jerrica G.
Hampton, VA
This hair spray is AMAZING! It holds the hair in place without weighing it down and it doesnt make it all crispy. I highly recommend this product.
Kelsey C.
Love this brand, It is affordable and the cost is worth the purchase. Have many great products from them.
Ashton S.
Mena, AR
This is a great hairspray and gives an amazing feel to your hair. It gives a great shine
Mouni B.
Ain Kihal
I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards.
Reanne G.
Leicester, Leicester
Love this hairspray it's very good I have had better though but I do find it really good so would recommend