BeautyBeauty ToolsCosmetic Toolse.l.f. Cosmetics
12 Piece Brush Set, 12 of our very best brushes By elf Cosmetics

12 Piece Brush Set, 12 of our very best brushes By e.l.f. Cosmetics

Main products of our company :electric, home,toy,clother ,etc. Since its foundation ,the company keeps living up to the belief of :"honest selling ,best quality ,people-orientation and benefits to customers. "We are doing everything to offer our...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 12 Piece Brush Set, 12 of our very best brushes By e.l.f. Cosmetics!
Filipa S.
Union, NJ
12 Piece Brush Set, 12 of our very best brushes By e.l.f. Cosmetics uploaded by Filipa S.
I always buy my makeup brushes from elf and they never disappoint. They blend super well, are soft and super affordable! Why spend more money if elf has it all? Love this set! Has every brush you need! 12 Piece Brush Set, 12 of our very best brushes By e.l.f. Cosmetics
Carrie L.
Ellabell, GA
For these to be inexpensive brushes, they work really well and last a long time. My favorite brush is the eyeshadow brush.
Brittany W.
Kings Mountain
These are great brushes. The only thing is that they are not long-lasting. I have pretty oily skin, especially on my face. If these brushes were just made a little tougher to last longer, they'd be absolutely perfect considering the price is better than many other brush sets.
Paige B.
Purchased at: Target
I got this set when I first started in makeup and I adore them. They’ve held up throughout time and work great! I don’t use very many in this set anymore but this is a great to start you kit!
Meg G.
Wilmington
I love this set. Everything in it has been super functional for me and obviously since it's made by elf, it's very inexpensive. These white handled ones are fantastic. I have a few brushes in the professional line that I haven't liked aswell. They are roughe4 and have more shedding, but this set was fantastic.
Jessica R.
Ringgold, GA
I LOVE Elfs brushes! They are so soft and applies the makeup with no problem or shedding at all and the makeup blends so well! They are super affordable and comes in so many variety
Belen J.
I was iffy on purchasing the ELF brushes, but I can say I am completely satisfied with them. They are so versatile and can be used for so many different makeup products. I use these brushes mainly for eyeshadow and for contouring. I would buy this product again

Looking for your answer?