12 PACKS : Huy Fong Sambal Oelek, 18-Ounce Jars

by Huy Fong

Ground fresh red chili paste. A full bodied sauce with the pure taste of chilis. No other flavors have been aded for those who prefer a simpler taste. Use this sauce to add head to a dish without altering the other delicate flavors. Ready to useGreat...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 12 PACKS : Huy Fong Sambal Oelek, 18-Ounce Jars!
East Lansing, MI
This chili paste is seriously amazing. I grew up eating this stuff and it's still one of my favorite ways to add a spicy element to what I'm eating. Unlike Siracha, Sambal Olek contains bits of chili throughout it and also delivers a garlic undertone. Love it!
laramie, WY
12 PACKS : Huy Fong Sambal Oelek, 18-Ounce Jars uploaded by Akriti S.
Love this product. Since I first tasted it, I have been love with it. I use this for most of my good recepies and love the sour and spicy flavor
Mt Pleasant, SC
I love spicy food and so does my husband I love the flavor of this chili paste because it goes well with everything and affordable at Walmart