BeveragesEnergy & SportsEnergy DrinksRockstar Energy Drink

by Rockstar Energy Drink

Rockstar Boom Whipped Orange and Whipped Strawberry

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 12 Pack - Rockstar Boom Energy - Whipped Orange and Whipped Strawberry - 16oz + Energy Drink Outlet Sticker!
member-1ecaf
I love the whipped strawberry! It’s so good gives a good burst of energy, I don’t crash with it. They do have deals on these often at diff locations.
Mindy S.
S Charleston, WV
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Rockstar BOOM whipped strawberry and whipped orange! I have been drinking a can a day of these two energy drinks for the last ten or so years now and I won't drink anything else! It's like drinking a delicious strawberry or orange cream smoothie. They're so delicious and one of the most inexpensive energy drinks there are and the cans are so big!
Christina  B.
Cheyenne, WY
Favorite flavor of all time is the orange. It delivers just enough energy without the crash afterwards. No headaches, no jitters.
Lacey T.
Pocatello, ID
I like that there is no added sugar but still gives me a significant amount of energy as well as tasting great
Camille R.
Definitely some of the best tasting energy drinks. Not as potent as others however, only good for times when you just need a quick thirty minute jolt.
Kristina P.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
The strawberries and cream is my go to. All I can say is yum yum yum... When I have my not in the mood for coffee please give me something stronger, I reach for this bad boy. Tastes great and gives me enough energy to do my to do list.
Lola Y.
These taste sooo gooodd!! I love them cause of how they taste and help get your energy fix
Emily A.
Springfield, OH
The whipped strawberry ones are amazing. My boyfriend and I love them. Keep me up through the day! I love these
Brittany W.
Loganville, GA
I do not like Rockstar, EXCEPT for the Boom! Whipped Strawberry or Orange. Those 2 are delicious and a couple of my go-to energy drinks.
Thomas C.
Menifee, CA
I like to drink a Rockstar as a pick me up in the afternoon occasionally and these flavors are so good.

Looking for your answer?