12 Pack Oral-B Shiny Clean Soft 35 Ergonomic Z Shaped Bristles Manual Toothbrush uploaded by Eliane G.

BY ORAL-B

Keep your mouth clean and fresh with the Oral-B Shiny Clean manual toothbrushes. Ergonomically shaped for better handling these tooth brushes help reach even the hardest areas of your mouth. The Z-Shaped patterned bristles help remove debris and germs... see more...

Katy S.
Winnsboro , SC
I don't even understand why there's an option for multi packs on here. Of course they're going to list those first before they decide to list off the individual soft bristle packs of toothbrushes. But hey we don't make sense on this website. Anyways I don't buy 12 of these at one day gum time no one ever does that unless they have 12 freaking kids.
Ashley H.
Pachuta, MS
Great buy. Great for sensitive gums. Keep on hand for when my nieces come spar of the moment and forget brushes. Price is perfect for them to use and throw away.
victoria h.
covington
We like to keep it simple stupid when it comes to tooth brushes. Soft bristles so we do not hurt our gums is always a plus, and these particular brushes do not break the bank since I will throw them away in a few months anyway.
Vicky H.
Milwaukee, WI
Oral-B sells toothbrushes. I would buy this toothbrush again when I need to replace mine. This toothbrush is a good price since it is from the drug store. I would recommend this toothbrush to others to buy.
Tyler H.
Great brand that I have used for many years. Comes in all different kinds of color varieties for both you or your kids. Also have a good variety of bristle types.
Han G.
knoxville, TN
I don’t remember the last time I bought a toothbrush. We have a whole stash from the dentist and I LOVE them. The bristles are soft, but not so soft you feel like they’re not working. The head is also small enough to fit all the way back comfortably. Nothing fancy, but I️t keeps my teeth clean!
Kimmi G.
Jesup, GA
I keep a pack of these in my cabinet for guests. I have grandkids and family that visit, and you never know when someone will forget their toothbrush. These are awesome and they’re Oral B! Who can argue with that? Very satisfied with the quality and convenience of the “big pack” of toothbrushes.
Taz Y.
Amarillo tx
Nice tooth brushes but a tooth brush is a tooth brush this is normally the tooth brush my dentist gives me. It nice and cheap so not hard to replace, your spossed to change tooth brush every three months. I don't like that they don't for in my tooth brush holder though.
Gabrielle H.
Hesperia, CA
I loved it! as ive stated in another review, a toothbrush is a toothbrush, its stood the test of time, its affordable, and it does its job! Not much else you really need to know, it works, its relatively cheap, and theres a lot of different colors!
elainia t.
This was amazing! This product worked so good! I honestly love this product! This product should be worth so much more! I use there products all the time! It went above my expectations!  It’s so great so I would recommend this to all! Everyone in my family loves this!