BY ORAL-B

Oral-B Glide Pro-Health Dental Floss Picks, Deep Clean Angle uses unique technology to deliver deep cleaning power with the extra comfort you'd expect from Glide. Experience the Glide Difference. Satisfaction guaranteed, or your money back.Patented... see more...

Danitta L.
Philadelphia , PA
My husband and l loves this product they are very effective and they work wonders they always meet expectations when using them they’re small but they fit in your hands I’ll continue to purchase these
Sheena A.
Cadiz, KY
I like using these floss pick a lot more that regular floss. The actual act of flossing is unpleasant. Wrapping the floss around your fingers then sticking your fingers in the back of your mouth. So these make the task a lot more enjoyable!
Kristina E.
Hendersonvlle, NC
I love the ease of using the picks while you’re on the go instead of normal just string floss this one gets where you want and need it to be. It’s my favorite floss thus far and have been buying more every time I run out.
Brittnay A.
Olmsted Falls, OH
These are one of the best ones I found I tried the off brand and the strings break off and doesn’t really do it’s job. I got these at Walmart and it wasn’t too pricey and it got the job done. I always buy these.
Melissa P.
Red Bay, AL
I use the dark blue ones with the sharper pick on the end and the floss is sort of glossy and glides easy between teeth. I buy this product every time I run out! I can’t use any other brand! I would reclined this product to everyone and I am very satisfied with the product!
Amy V.
Butlington
Purchased at: Target
Flossing is a must and if you’re like me you don’t like to admit to your dentist that you haven’t flossed. This is a convenient way to floss your teeth before you brush. These are a must have that I keep on hand at all times in my home!
Christine F.
Saint Peters
great product, my teeth are very close together and these help get right in between them with no problems. These have a thicker band on them where as other brands shredd on my teeth and the band breaks. These are a must have in our home.
Selina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Love these compact dental floss stripes. Purchased these at my local drugstore and they’re very inexpensive. Pros are that they clean my teeth really well. Con would be that it gets dull quick. I️ would definitely buy these again.
Kristin W.
I love these flossers they are great to keep Kay our purse for when you are in the go. We always have these flossers on hand in my household. I can buy these at many retailers around such as cvs, Walgreens, and Walmart !!!!
Lauren M.
Dallas, TX
I keep these at home in the bathroom, in the kitchen, and in my cubby at work! They are so much easier to use than the string itself. I can get in between each tooth without having to fiddle around with where my fingers are supposed to go.
tamara b.
Jerome, ID
Are these safe to use everyday?