Gentle Giants

(12 Pack) Gentle Giants Grain...
6 Reviews
5 / 5
I get this in a 12pack from Chewy. My 11 yo Great Dane eats half a can in the morning and evening with his medicines. It is a smooth consistency, not chunky which is great for my senior dog.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Both of our small dogs loved this food, and I like it as well because the cans contain good ingredients. The only con is that I wish it had more meat and less vegetables in it. I would still choose this food over some other brands only because there is nothing bad in it.
5 / 5
My dogs love this food and I love the ingredients! It really is a great brand with high quality ingredients. We can tell a huge difference when we feed our dogs regular dog food versus this. They itch more, have digestion issues. Highly recommend this brand.
5 / 5
She is a mixed breed rescue dog about 52 poundsExcellent product; my dog loves it and seems to thrive on it
5 / 5
This wet food always entices my Great Danes to eat! We love it! It’s a little pricey, but if you have large breed dogs, particularly Great Danes, this food is perfect for you!
5 / 5
Great canned food for the value has everything in from my dog's health. Am I Saint Bernard just loves it definitely over met my expectations. I do not see any need for improvement My extra large breed loves This can food. Made with the highest quality and gradients highly suggest everyone gives gentle giants a chance