BY BURT'S BEES

Treat your lips to a vibrant and flirty pink color, a blend of rich conditioners and a smooch of invigorating peppermint flavor, all with a tube of Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer in Strawberry. This 100% natural, luminescent lip color moisturizes and softens... see more...

amber b.
I LOVE this shimmery chapstick! It has a little bit of shimmer in it but not too much, it also leaves a little bit of a tint.
Leslie a.
Woods Cross, UT
You can get pretty much every where . It's a lighter color along with light smell and it's not all oily like other chap stick
member-4cb9d
Loving the shimmer, and the softness. The strawberry is my all time favorite, i use this product during winter time the most!
Megan T.
Piqua
This is my step daughters go to for dry lips. She loves that they offer girly chapstick and helps her lips and looks good.
Paige C.
Fairfield
This isn't my favorite product, I think it's too shinny and looks a little fake. I wouldn't recommend this or buy it again.
Shannon C.
Chillicothe
The Burts Bees lip shimmer to me was ok just ok , wasn't real fond of the way it felt on my lips, seemed to be a bit drying
Cami B.
Boonville, IN
Love this product! I love that it's a chapstick that has some color and shimmer. So you get relief with a little dress up
Jessica B.
Coraopolis, PA
Surprise my boyfriend loves using this brand. He live the fact there not much chemical in it and it good feel on his lup
Lisa K.
Phoenix
Burt's bee's is one of the best lip balms I have used yet my lips stay soft all day long I would recommend it to anybody
Ebonie S.
Eustis, FL
I like this but I love EOS and Carmex more. It's just ok to me. It's great when I can't find either of the Eos or Carmex