BY BURT'S BEES

Treat your lips to a vibrant and flirty pink color, a blend of rich conditioners and a smooch of invigorating peppermint flavor, all with a tube of Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer in Strawberry. This 100% natural, luminescent lip color moisturizes and softens... see more...

Amanda W.
I love using this burts bee shimmer. It puts a nice shimmery shine on my lips and makes my lips feel very soft. Definitely worth buying
Heather M.
El Paso tx
Great product👍🏻👍🏻 not only that it shows the color of the product on your lip it is also very organic and uses great ingredients to it.
Daphne W.
A pretty soft shade with the right amount of shimmer to make your lips sparkle. Light, yet moisturizing. Great to have in your purse!
Nicole B.
This stuff works pretty good, Some of the flavors I don't care for, But overall I think it's not a bad product, I would use it again
Elizabeth C.
Moss Point, MS
I think Burt's Bees is overrated. And overpriced. I don't doubt that the products are great but I think they're just too expensive.
ashley C.
Out of the burt's bees that I have tried I really like the smell on this one and it makes my lips very moisturizer when there dry.
Samantha K.
Bemidji, MN
I love the burts been line. The lip balm is amazing. It's long lasting and soothing for the every day needs also smells amazing.
Susie H.
San Jose, CA
Love this lip balm... Leaves lips soft n smooth. No nasty smells or flavors.. good for everyday wear. Awesome variety of balms.
Marcela C.
I honestly don't like this shade on my self but this is perfect to keep in your 9 year olds backpack for an extra touch of glam
jean S.
Scottsdale, AZ
Seriously though, who doesn't totally adore Burts bees tinted moisturizers?!  Its like a staple in every girls handbag :)