BY BURT'S BEES

Treat your lips to a vibrant and flirty pink color, a blend of rich conditioners and a smooch of invigorating peppermint flavor, all with a tube of Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer in Strawberry. This 100% natural, luminescent lip color moisturizes and softens... see more...

Aislinn M.
Maine
The pay off from these lip shimmers is amazing. The value you get for the amount you pay is also amazing. You're paying for a long lasting product. I use this product a lot. And it is something I usually always repurchase.
Erin N.
Every Burts bees products is very good quality and had a lot of time put into it and I appreciate everything and it's super affordable for its quality so thankful for this product use it all the time.
Ashleigh T.
Alabaster, AL
This tastes good! Very easy to apply and soothing! I recommend it to those with dryness and flakiness. No room for improvement and very affordable! You can get this anywhere basically! Would buy again!
Kelsi N.
Burts Bee's always helps my chapped lips and I like the shimmer this has. It lasts long enough without reapplying, but isn't overwhelming. It's a great alternative to a lipstick during the day. I like that they have various colors, too!
lola h.
Greenfield
This lip shimmer is one of the few lip shimmers that I absolutely love. i love the way it makes my lips look, and it just feels great. It's a lip shimmer and ChapStick all in one
Lacey A.
Great for hydrating your lips!!! Our family uses it every day. It has a great smell and safe for kids to use. With tinted gives just the right amount of color
Skyler W.
Greenwood, SC
Moisturizing with a pop of color too! this is my go to chapstick/lipgloss wether I'm going to the store or going to a nice dinner it fits every occasion.
Karen T.
Love this product. It leaves your lips so soft and moisturized. It smells great. The tint and shimmer make this a good substitute for lipstick.
Hayley T.
Front Royal, VA
I like how this stuff gives a bit of a tint, while giving that cool minty feeling to the lips, bit the texture is a bit gritty for my liking.
Lindsey C.
I love this for the kids. They think I'm buying them lipstick. And it's protecting their lips at the same time. It smells great. Great price.