BY BURT'S BEES

Treat your lips to a vibrant and flirty pink color, a blend of rich conditioners and a smooch of invigorating peppermint flavor, all with a tube of Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer in Strawberry. This 100% natural, luminescent lip color moisturizes and softens... see more...

christine M.
I love Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer. This color is great as a substitute for lipstick, when you want a hint of deeper color. Not sticky at all, moisturizing, stays on for a reasonable amount of time without smearing.
Veronica M.
Aurora, CO
LOVE THE COLOR! i love this brand, Chapstick and lip color at once why not! I'd definitely reccomend if you like to add a small color to your lips here and there.
Ally S.
These do a great job of hydrating your lips instantly. Highly recommend if you like chap stick that you try them! Very easy to use!!! Great gift idea and they come in endless scents. Seems like they dry out your lips though if you are not constantly using. Great little product otherwise.
andrea t.
las vegas
Burts Bees, please stop making things. Underwhelmed every time and I like a lot of things. I get the vibe that the person that uses this used to buy Bonnie Bell chapstick, the one with glitter and shimmer and thought it was lipstick. That's what this is. People who purchase this think they are using it as a lipstick. I may be off on this crazy assumption but I doubt it.
Alekxa P.
Los Angeles
Enjoy the product. Really good for a gift in a Christmas stocking. No its good just the way it is. Just like any other . When removed lips are soft. I purchased mine at CVS pharmacy. I would recommend it to others but one problem is that it's kinda of on that pricey side.
Hailey L.
It smells great and moistureises your lips a ton I like how there are two sides so you can pick witch one. I bought mine at stop and shop. It is very affordable in my opinion. I don't think it needs anything more. I would 100% buy it again from anywhere.
Alexandra S.
This is super middle of the road for me. Not great, but not terrible. My biggest issue with all burts bees chopstick is that it seems to dry my lips out a bit! Not crazy but enough to bother me. I don't love the shimmer in this but it looks alright.
Elizabeth K.
Bloomington , IN
I love the way this applies! Super smooth and non clumping! It leaves continuous, smooth, subtle color that is perfect for a casual outing. It doesn't leave the lips dry and rough and you can reapply as often as needed! Love!!
Hayley L.
Grand Forks, ND
Both my mom and I used these a few years ago. The shimmer is a little too much for me but it looked great on my mom. Burt's Bees never disappoint on scent, texture, etc. for me and I always recommend many of their products to others.
Julia O.
My niece loves this product I bought her one and she use it every day . I buy it at target. It also was a good price of it . Every time that she runs out of it I buy her more. I really recommend this product for young girls.