BY BURT'S BEES

Treat your lips to a vibrant and flirty pink color, a blend of rich conditioners and a smooch of invigorating peppermint flavor, all with a tube of Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer in Strawberry. This 100% natural, luminescent lip color moisturizes and softens... see more...

Autumn S.
Franklin
beautiful color payoff. smells amazing. alittle gritty so apply lightly. it didnt meet my expectations, but still a good product. its alittle dry and gets pachy after awhile, but still totally worth it!!
Brii S.
Mesa, AZ
I love love love these tinted lip balms! I wish the pricing was more affordable and I do wish there were more color variety however! I will continue to buy these forever and couldn’t suggest them more !
Jasmine F.
Saint Charles, MO
I love that these moisturize your lips and give them a color at the same time. The shimmer in the color is super cute and I always keep one of these in my purse just Incase. All my friends love these now because of me!
Bianca C.
I like berts and bees don't get me wrong, it's just not my go to lip care it's kind of dry to me. It can use a little more too it. I will use it if I ran out of my other go to but that is about it
Bianca R.
Another cute, inexpensive product I love to use often while I'm on the go. I always have one of these babies in my purse besides my chapstick. I love the shimmery color it adds to my lips.
Katerine K.
Athens , GA
this product is super good, moisturizes the lips super well, leaves them super soft, is not sticky, smells delicious and gives color to the lipsBurt's Bees® Pink Grapefruit Lip Balm
Brianna D.
Ellington
Just like the original burts bees products but with a hint of color. The balm still works great at keeping your lips moist but adds a subtle color that stays on for a good amount of time.
GIselle P.
New York
Favorite balm , keep it on me at all times . I love Burt's Bees products because the quality is always great . I am definitely recommend this and any other product from this brand .
christine M.
I love Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer. This color is great as a substitute for lipstick, when you want a hint of deeper color. Not sticky at all, moisturizing, stays on for a reasonable amount of time without smearing.
Veronica M.
Aurora, CO
LOVE THE COLOR! i love this brand, Chapstick and lip color at once why not! I'd definitely reccomend if you like to add a small color to your lips here and there.