BY BURT'S BEES

Treat your lips to a vibrant and flirty pink color, a blend of rich conditioners and a smooch of invigorating peppermint flavor, all with a tube of Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer in Strawberry. This 100% natural, luminescent lip color moisturizes and softens... see more...

Tanya P.
Gresham , OR
Hey everyone I would like to say that this is my favorite chap stick of all times I like how small it it it fits in my little bag. I get cold sores and after using this it helps its heal and prevents me from getting them in the future
Mariah S.
Puyallup
i did not like this product. it didn't give any hydration at all. it was very rough and uncomfortable on the lips and i could feel the shimmer, felt like salt. i wouldn't recommend this at all. Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer
caitlyn l.
Amazing to use. It not only moisturizes your lips but you can feel it actually working in my opinion. Not only do I like the moisturizer and how amazing it works, but I love that they have different colors as well so it's almost like you're wearing lipstick. It's a moisturizer and lipstick in one I love it!!!
Shamini P.
Phoenix
❤ how it has a little color and all natural ingredients in it. It is so easy to apply. I bought this from Walmart and fell in love with this product. The price is very affordable too I would definitely recommend this product.
Maria D.
Nice alternative to chapstick.  Gives a hint on color making your lips look smooth, and with a touch of natural color.  A plus it tastes like strawberry! would recommend and purchase again once I run out.
Mayra A.
La Mesa , CA
Omg the strawberry scent is amazing it not only provides moisture to my lips but it also give a small tint to my lips. I bought it at target. I carry on in my makeup bag and sometimes use it before I apply lipstick
Alexis M.
If your looking for a chapstick with the strong menthol smell and tingle this is the product for you. This will act as a chapstick and also let you pick a lip stain color to go with it. It's a two for one deal!
morgan b.
morgantown
It feels great on the lips, it tingles, and it smells alright too, but I hate the way it looks. I’m pale, and the color just makes my lips a super light pink, and the glitter is chunky and not smooth looking.
Ellie (.
This hurts bees lip shimmer is devine! It smells yummy and looks amazing. I love how easily it apples and also how good my lips feel whilst wearing this product and afterwards. I'd definitely buy this again!
Chelsea W.
Not bad, bold colors available. Doesn't last super long but it's a balm, not a stain. Very soft, gentle on sensitive skin. Doesn't clump and I feel like it's moisturizing. Will buy again and give as gifts