BY BURT'S BEES

Treat your lips to a vibrant and flirty pink color, a blend of rich conditioners and a smooch of invigorating peppermint flavor, all with a tube of Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer in Strawberry. This 100% natural, luminescent lip color moisturizes and softens... see more...

Nikki C.
Wayland, NY
Burt's Bee's is seriously life. I come from a small town in rural upstate NY with more cows and corn than people. The first time I ever seen Burt's Bee's chapstick was over ten years ago. I was in 7th grade and all of the prettiest poplar girls at school all came with a bunch of them one day. Next thing you know everyone in the school always had Burt's Bee's in their pocket- no joke. When you got low you went into utter panic. Some would have the regular tube but the real fancy girls had the old metal tin you used your finger to put it on. When you got low people knew the panic and would actually hook you up with some Burt's for your dry lips. The product is AMAZING!!!! The Original Gangster Of Bee Wax chap stick. Just so everyone knows Burt's BEES was trendsetting and capitalizing on the bee market that everyone is so found of now- like 15 years ago before anyone else did. Amazing products, amazing smells, and the tinted ones are seriously perfect. If  you are a chap stick obsessed wearer like me who likes a little bit of color but are not bold enough to wear a lipstick this is FOR YOU. I love you Burt's Bee's you will always be mixed in with  my fondest memory's of my childhood! And you are the reason I cannot leave the house without chapstick everyday over ten years later haha!
Tori S.
Madison, WI
I love this product! I keep it in my purse at all times, as it gives me a dose of light pink color that goes with anything.  I will say it has a little bit of shimmer to it, almost frosty which looks okay surprisingly.  My favorite part about it?  The minty fresh sweet flavor and cool tingle to my lips!  It's like having gum without chewing it.  I look forward to other colors in this line!
Maggie A.
Atlanta, GA
I think this is one of those really cutesy shades of colors! I love Burts Bees because they are reliable in leaving your lips feeling smooth and alot healthier than many other brands of lip products. People do not usually think about what they are putting on their lips beside the color and the feeling, but it is good to always know what is actually being used in the products itself!
Katie P.
Sterling, VA
These lip shimmers moisturize the lips and look nice as well. They are like a tinted lip balm, but they moisturize the lips while you wear them. My favorite part about them is they have a cooling feel on the lips. Would recommend!
Nicole A.
oakland, MD
This product is a little on the prier side of chopsticks but is well worth the extra dollar. it has great hydration a great smell and a great formula. I use this product every once in a while. but when I do use it i love it and find myself reaching for it
abygail c.
I love how this Burt's Bees lip stick is a cheap way to get a shimmery pink on your lips. And it isn't that hard to buy it. It is sold in every drug store everywhere. Like I said before, it is more on the cheap side of lipstick. Personally, I love this lipstick!!!
Brooke T.
I love all of Burts Bees products. It's right up there with Carmex. I bought it at my local drugstore. It does burn a little bit. It's very easy to apply and it leaves your lips feeling refreshed and it adds a little shimmer to your lips as well. 10/10
Hanna S.
I deeply dislike the formula of this. It sems like it sits on top of the lips. It didn't meet my expectations at all, I thought it would be a subtle pink with alot of moisture but it was a right pink with little moisturizing effect. I would not recommend or repurchase.
Brittnay A.
Olmsted Falls, OH
This is one of my favorites and I usually wear this when I won’t be able to keep applying it. It’s is long lasting and I don’t have to keep applying it. I lick my lips and it stays on it. I definitely would recommend this to someone who needs it to last long.
Franchesca R.
This is the most organic product I've ever applied to my lip! It's a bit pricey that's the only thing that bothers me but quality wise it's good! I dislike how small it is especially for the price that we buy it for it should be more.. lol