12 Pack Burts Bees Lip Shimmer, Champagne, 0.09 Oz Each uploaded by Chloe M.12 Pack Burts Bees Lip Shimmer, Champagne, 0.09 Oz Each uploaded by Peyton W.

BY BURT'S BEES

Treat your lips to a touch of soft pink color, a blend of rich conditioners and a smooch of invigorating peppermint flavor, all with a tube of Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer in Champagne. This 100% natural, luminescent lip color moisturizes and softens lips... see more...

Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
I was just wearing this the other day and my husband complimented me on it! I couldn't believe it. I wear all kinds of expensive lip products and then I just throw on this shimmer gloss that I carry in my scrub pocket every darn day and he noticed it! I love how it has just a very small tint of irridescent hue to it and always love the way it keeps my lips so moisturized. I will never part with my Burt's Bees lip products for daily use with the perk of a hint of color. I don't even mind that it rubs off and I reapply often. It a great product that I recommend. I have never disliked a single Burt's Bee's product so far.  12 Pack Burts Bees Lip Shimmer, Champagne, 0.09 Oz Each
Hillary L.
Atlanta
This is a nice compromise between a lipstick and an effective lip moisturizer. This particular shade is a pale, frosty pink. The opacity varies with how heavily it's applied. For a standard, quick, lip-moisturizing application, it's shimmery but subtle. However, this shade is a bit pale and cool for my personal taste, and I prefer some of the warmer and darker shades. The consistency of the product is fairly firm in the tube, and while it gets soft in the heat, I've yet to see one completely melt.
Nancy B.
totally awesome product!  it is so pretty on, and has a great moisturizing effect.  It is easy to find at any drug store, and pretty reasonably priced, tho I think the Nivea competitor might be a little less costly.  nonetheless I have purchased this many times, and in other colors too.  it is equally suitable for utility (chapped dry lips)  or for beauty purposes (lipstick/gloss replacement).  The only reason I don't rate 5 stars is that several of my tubes have become ruined due to the fact that the lip balm sticks to the cover and when you open it, gets kind of squashed or falls out.  Maybe this is more because I am very outdoorsy owning a farm.  Overall tho I will buy this again in several shades, and that says it all!
Lynea B.
Overland Park, KS
This lip product doesn't seem to try to compete with other lip balms, which makes sense, since Burt's Bees already makes other lip balms.  What it does achieve, however, is a convenient way to cosmetically improve and enhance the look and feel of your lips by adding moisture and sheen without the heavy gloss feel.  If you want a little sheen and moisture to your lips, whether or not you are already wearing lipstick, this is perfect.  It is in a very thin barrel, which adds to its convenience.  The look in the color Champagne is not too frosty, but more shimmery, and it gives a little pop of moisture and sheen, which also adds the appearance of fuller lips.  This is perfect over any liquid, matte lipstick or lip stain!  It is a must have item
Noelly G.
Tampa, FL
This product looks so good on lips! This product is a great way to take care of your lips but still look cute! I do no think it needs any improvement at all! I found this  product at my local Walmart at a great affordable price. Definitely recommend this product to all make up lovers.
Taylor B.
Ewing, NJ
The color on the cap is beautiful, and Burts Bees is known for their reliable products; but I have to say, this one in particular wasn't one of them. The size is small for the price; which normally wouldn't be a deal breaker for me if it wasn't so difficult to put on which in turn made me go through it that much quicker. The texture was hard and sticky and when the product was actually applied on the entire area, the color wasn't how I imagined at all. I definitely wouldn't recommend this product in particular but I would still buy from Burts Bees for other needs.
Kaitlyn F.
Orem
Mixing Chapstick with Lipstick is somewhat unheard of and burts bees has done it. The color lasts all day, and re-application happens only when I need to freshen up my lips, the quality is worth the price, and the only time you regret the purchase is when you loose the chapstick
Vallejo, C.
It's pigmented, hydrating, and long lasting. This lip product is a life saver for me, because my usual products dry my lips out terribly, so when I want a refreshed, hydrated look I go for one of these burts bees products. The shades are adorable and surprisingly pigmented for such a hydrating product. Very affordable, and so easy to access! I've seen this at target, walgreens, and many other local drugs stores in my town, and of corse everywhere online! You won't regret this buy, definitely recommended!
Tracy K.
dallas
I absolutely LOVE this shade. I keep one at home, one in my car and one in my purse. It's the perfect natural amount of shimmer and moisture. It's ideal to wear to the gym or on a no makeup day but also looks fantastic as a light touch on a full face day.
Rachel R.
Salem
Everyone loves Burts Bees but not everyone knows about their tinted chapsticks that exclude the hassle of chapstick plus lipstick and roll them together for a quick, healthy, glamorous look. I love lip-shimmering products. They leave your lips glossy and soft for hours. I don't even need a mirror to apply this stuff- I keep them in the same pocket of my purse so I can apply without looking, on the go. The subtler the hue, the less the fixing. Enjoy your lips!