1.2 oz JOLLY RANCHER Fruit Hard Candy uploaded by Susie M.

BY JOLLY RANCHER #89 in Hard Candy

1.2 oz jolly rancher fruit hard candy see more...

1.2 oz JOLLY RANCHER Fruit Hard Candy
  • "These have always been my ultimate favorite candy all year around." in 1 review
MELISSA B.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I have loved these sweet sugary and fruity hard candies since I was a young girl. These were just sweet candies when I was young but now I eat them when I'm hungry so that I don't snack all day at work. These are incredibly flavorful and delicious. Strawberry and apple are two of the best flavors and are two of the original flavors. This shape and packaging is how they were packaged when I was younger and I love that.
Victoria S.
Berlin, NJ
This is my number one favorite candy. It is sold everywhere. It is sold at a reasonable price. It has the best flavors! It is the perfect for a craving. It comes in safe packaging as well. I recommend it to everyone! My favorite!!
Jasmine W.
I love jolly ranchers. I eat these every day while at work. I eat them to stay swake since I sit at a desk all day. They only favors that i don't care for sre cherry and strawberry. All of the others are great.
Ashley C.
N Kingstown, RI
Jolly Ranchers have been one of my favorite candies for as long as I can remember. They also helped me when I was first quiting smoking! The flavors are all so delicious and they last forever so you don't go through a package crazy fast!
Vel D.
I keep these in my purse all the time. So fruity and juicy. I like the more sour tasting candy. I specially enjoy them when my stomach is empty and I just need a little something to hold me up until I eat.
wina c.
Braintree, MA
My favorite hard candy. I am a 28 year old and Jolly Rancher candy are still the ones I crave. The apple flavor is the best. Its your normal hard candy but gives the most bright apple flavor ever.
Katelyn C.
I love this product, I only like certain flavors though BC I am very picky.. But they are delicious & are affordable! I buy them a little more than I should.. Lol
Keri T.
Minneapolis, MN
These are great, but not what they used to be. Bring back the lemon flavor! There's something about square jolly ranchers. I wish they were easier to find!
Mercedes R.
Love how these take forever to eat so theyre long lasting and theyre super sweet hate that if u bite it it gets super stuck to your teeth lol
ashley y.
Fowlerville, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert
Favorite candy can buy in the check out lines at almost every store possible amongst man thats why we keep getting fat ha ha ha yummm
Brianna L.
Sundre, AB
Favorite flavor of jolly rancher?