Personal CareSexual HealthPersonal Lubricantsdufun

12.2 Inch total length -9.5 Inch insertable length -2.2 inch wide . Material:Silicone , non-toxic and odorless,safe,soft, smooth and flexible with durable shape. Long-lived and waterproof. Easy to clean, just use water to clean.air drying,toy cleaner is better.Very convenient. Strong suction cup makes it possible to attach to any smooth surface for completely . We are committed to protecting your privacy.

12.2 Inch total length ;9.5 Inch insertable length ;2.2 inch wide .; Material - Silicone , non-toxic and odorless,safe,soft, smooth and flexible with durable shape.; Long-lived and waterproof. Easy to clean, just use water to clean.air drying,toy cleaner is better.Very convenient.; Strong suction cup makes it possible to attach to any smooth surface for completely .; We are committed to protecting your privacy.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 12 inch Lifelike Huge-Dǐldò Waterproof Big Size Personal Relax Massager for Women!
Tom M.
Philadelphia, PA
My buddy’s grandma bought this for me, she said I should always have a mirror image toy so the [email protected] don’t miss me when I’m gone
Lewis Q.
Purchased at: Walmart
Lemme tell you about this 12 inch D!ldo that Influenster suggested I review. If you're looking for something Large and to be in Charge, this 12 inch D!ldo will definitively take care of your orgasmic needs. Am I satisfied? Well, yes but no. 😂😂
Lillian D.
Yelm, WA
Its huge honestly ,I got this as a gift for my friends grandma ,her husband has always been out and about and she found out he was having an affair with a man and also said his dong is maybe 5 itches and never could get off anyways , at first seeing it I was like omg its gonna break her hips but after she got it,few days later she seemed like a new woman.
Clyde M.
Wow is all I gotta say. That’s almost about right lol wink wink. But shhhhhhhh I ain’t gonna tell nobody, you ain’t heard nothing from me lol
ray W.
west mulberry street Caucasian
Purchased at: Walmart
My boyfriend really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really likes this product
Hennessy M.
BRITANNY HATED IT lmaoaoaooaooaoaoaoaoaooao she said it was too biggggg aahahahahhhahhah
Ashley M.
Camp Verde, AZ
Best long dong ever... my husband absolutely loves it when I use it on him. I'm pretty sure he is bisexual but he won't actually admit it. It's a bit too big for me as I'm used to my husbands small package so I'll pass but hey if you like em big this is the one for you.
Rob C.
Purchased at: Rexall
Women let me tell you that all men have a feminine side just to embarrassed to tell you. They like toys.
lonely G.
shotts
Wow amazing my [email protected] it my dxck is too small for her so I bought this to try and she literallyxame thanks guys love seeing her o yay #buyit
Omar V.
I have never use this kind of pleasue toy, but I want to try how it feels, and how much pleasure I will receive with this pleasure toy. I just want to expand my horizons in my sexual experiences.

Looking for your answer?